Chapter 8

*there will be some gun/knife violence along with the mention and use of drugs in this chapter, if you don't like this context I suggest you please don't read*

"Oh Riki..... come out" Mr.Nishimura said as he busted through the front doors of the mansion.

His footsteps began to creep closer and closer to the bedroom as Ni-ki hid Sunoo in their closet as he hid close by just incase his father found him.

Then the two boys heard the footsteps stop in front of their bedroom as they heard a bunch of gunshots hitting the door making Sunoo scream.

Well that blew our cover

Ni-ki thought to himself before the door swung open revealing his father.

"SHOW YOURSELVES BEFORE I BLOW THIS PLACE UP" Mr.Nishimura yelled pointing his gun in random places in their room.

D-did I hear that correctly?
Sunoo thought to himself as he looked at Ni-ki slowly getting up from his hiding spot.

"WHERE IS HE!?" His father shouted at Ni-ki while pulling out a knife from his back pocket and soon enough put it against Ni-ki's neck.

"Your forgetting something old man, in order for you to get the money you need someone related to the family, so in reality you don't get the money if you kill me now" Ni-ki smirked while still in the hands of his father.

Hearing that Mr.Nishimura grit his teeth knowing that Ni-ki is indeed right so he pressed the knife a slight bit against Ni-ki's neck. Deep enough that he would let out a painful scream to drive out Sunoo from hiding.

"NO STOP!!" Sunoo screamed and got out from his hiding spot

"Ah there you are" The old man dropped Ni-ki who was now holding his neck in pain while his father walked closer to Sunoo.

"P-Please don't hurt him"

"Oh don't worry. Your the one I needed"

Mr.Nishimura leaned down and lifted Sunoo's chin as he looked him in the eye and threw him to the ground.

"STAY PUT" he yelled at Sunoo as he went to Ni-ki and tied him up to a chair.

"Let see how you would like it if you get front row seat son" the old man said with a sheepish smirk.

"Don't call me your son anymore. I am embarrassed to have you as my father" Ni-ki said trying to free himself from the rope his father tied him with.

"Now you Kim Sunoo, son of Kim Sunwoo aka CEO Kim. Have a nice sleep." He said as he injected some kind of drug into him making him fall on the ground as his eyes slowly shut.

"SUNOO NO!" Ni-ki said as he looked at the terrifying sight in front of him while at the verge of tears threatening to fall down his cheeks.

"This is what you get son for disobeying your father"

"You.are.NOT MY FATHER. I LOVED HIM CANT YOU SEE!?" he yelled as his father just laughed hysterically. "Love...... how pathetic"

In reality the drug didn't kill Sunoo. It just put him to sleep for a few hours. Mr.Nishimura wanted to see his son suffer and then train him to be the new mafia boss now that all distractions were out of the way.

Mr.Nishimura took Sunoo's body and threw it in the back of his vehicle as he took Sunoo back to his place and locked him deep downstairs in the basement where he will go on a daily basis to beat him up.

Ni-ki was still tied up in his shared bedroom crying his eyes out thinking that Sunoo is dead all thanks to his father.

"S-Sunoo I-Im so s-sorry" he cried to himself as he sat there tied up while sobbing to himself.

About 30 minutes later his father came inside the room again untying Ni-ki as Ni-ki ran out the house to Sunoo's parents house leaving his own father behind.

"MR AND MS KIM!?" He yelled bursting through the door.

"M-mom... d-dad?" He said as he roamed through their house as he soon heard noises from downstairs.

"NI-KI OH MY GOSH ARE YOU OK!?" Ms.Kim said.

The two parents were in the emergency safety room downstairs in the basement incase anything happened.

"W-where's Sunoo?" Both parent said I'm unison as Ni-ki fell to the floor in tears unable to tell both parents what happened.

"M-My father" he let out before both parents broke down beside him and pulled him into a tight hug.

"Oh Ni-ki it's not your fault. We will get police after him and-"

"I-I'm sorry..."

"W-what??" Both parents let out looking at the boy confused.

"I'm sorry I couldn't protect your son. I'm sorry for being so weak and I'm sorry for loosing him" Ni-ki cried as both parents didn't know what to say thinking they lost their son.... Their most prized possession... the one who went through this all to make them happy.

"No." Mr.Kim said while looking at Ni-ki.

"It's my fault" he said looking down as tears streamed down his face.

"I should've never let him get married for the sake of the company. I should've listened to what he had to say. I should've listened to his reasons, I shouldn't have forced him into this and..... I should've let him be happy..." Mr.Kim said as he sobbed.

"I'm so sorry Mr.Kim I shouldn't have been so selfish when my father said he would take my life if I didn't take Sunoo's I should've stopped him earlier when I had the chance. I apologize from the bottom of my heart." Ni-ki said as he had a deep conversation with Sunoo's parents.

"It's not your fault Ni-ki. We know your a good kid. Please come talk to us if you ever need it. We will welcome you with open arms" Ms.Kim said giving Ni-ki as faint smile before Ni-ki left back to his and Sunoo's mansion where he meets his father.

"We shall return home and start your training" his father started as he grabbed Ni-ki and shoved him into the car.

Ni-ki didn't have any energy left inside his body. No words could describe the immense pain he was feeling right now of the thought of loosing someone you loved.

He arrived back at his old house before he moved with Sunoo , old room, old furniture and old Ni-ki. Looking back at himself before he got married made him realize what his life could've been if he didn't meet Sunoo that night in the alley way.

He laid on his bed as memories of Sunoo flashed in his head making him remember how smiley he was and the positive energy he got from being with him.

All this was very overwhelming for Ni-ki as he hugged his blankets and cried himself to sleep that night while he remembered he never ate dinner before all of this happened.

(A/N: I nearly cried writing this as I just quickly speed wrote most of this and made some parts up along the way)