Chapter 13

The next morning Sunoo woke up feeling a little on the light headed side as he held his head feeling a little dizzy.

Flashbacks of last night before brought a huge smile to his face as he turned to the side to see a sleeping Ni-ki cuddling his pillow.

"Cute" Sunoo giggled and kissed his forehead before making his way off the bed as he was aiming to walk to the bathroom but his head started spinning and he plopped on the ground making a loud thud waking Ni-ki up.

"Sunoo?" We questioned while rubbing his eyes.

"Sunoo where are yo- OMG SUNOO BABY ARE YOU OK!?" Ni-ki rushed on Sunoo's side of the bed to see him rubbing his head.

"Are you feeling ok??" Ni-ki asked concerned as he lifted Sunoo back onto the bed.

"It's nothing- I'm just a bit dizzy that's all" Sunoo explained while trying to stand up again.

"You can't even see straight, lemme help" Ni-ki suggested as he carried Sunoo to the bathroom where he got ready as they went downstairs.

As the two were eating Sunoo starts coughing a lot which really concerned Ni-ki about Sunoo's health.

"Baby you sure your ok? Do you need your inhaler?"

"Actually yes please" Sunoo said while Ni-ki went to get Sunoo's inhaler.

"Feeling better?"

...

"A little"

"Let me touch your forehe- omg it so warm" Ni-ki said while his hand was still on Sunoo's forehead.

"You have a fever!? You sick!? Ni-ki asked as he quickly got an ice pack from the freezer.

"Lay on the couch and just relax. I'll get some medicine" Ni-ki comforted as he carried Sunoo to the couch and pulled a blanket over him.

It must've been from the cold water last night
Ni-ki thought to himself.

"Hey take this. You'll feel better" Ni-ki said while handing Sunoo some medicine and a glass of lukewarm water.

"Hey I'm sorry for dragging you into the water last evening. I should've known it would've been cold" Ni-ki apologized while placing a kiss on Sunoo's warm forehead.

"It's ok. I had a good time with you and that's all that really matters" Sunoo reassured as Ni-ki smiled.

"When do you want the wedding day to be?" Sunoo asked while Ni-ki looked up and smiled.

"Your parents are helping plan things. I was thinking maybe on your birthday cause I have a few surprises that day for you baby" Ni-ki explained while Sunoo was happy with the idea.

His birthday was only month away, giving them plenty of time to prepare and plan everything.

"Am I ever lucky to have you as a husband" Sunoo whispered while giving Ni-ki a small peck on the lips.

"I should be the one thanking you right now" Ni-ki chuckled while giving Sunoo a peck.

.............

The two spent most of the day cuddling on the couch watching movies and eating food. That's when Sunoo got a message from Jungwon.

Wonnie <3

Bitch guess what!!

Sunshine ☀️
What bitch?

Wonnie <3
I GOT MYSLEF A MANSSSSS

Sunshine ☀️
OMG FINALLY
is it doctor Jay? 😏

Wonnie<3
Maybe.....

Sunshine ☀️
MY SHIP HAS SAILED,
NOW INVITE ME TO YOUR WEDDING ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Wonnie<3
YAH WE JUST STARTED DATING UNLIKE YOU AND NI-KI 🙄

Sunshine ☀️
Oh yeah about that actually ....

Wonnie <3
God are you pregnant!?

Sunshine ☀️
YAH YANG JUNGWON YOU ANNOYING LITTLE SHEEP
I AM A SMALL PURE CHILD AND IM A GUY

Wonnie <3
I mean I get the small and child part, plus the guy part.... Not really the pure part
and there's always possibilities....

(A/N:  I am so sorry but.....You know the possibilities of all those possibilities being possible is just another possibility that can possibly happen)
(Stan NCT 😉 now continuing)

Sunshine ☀️
Guess someone's not getting any tea today 😒

Wonnie <3
WAIT NO IM SORRY,
SPILL THE TEA BITCH

Sunshine ☀️
If you say so~

Wonnie <3
YES I SAY SO NOW GET TO THE POINT

Sunshine ☀️
Ok geez 😒
Anyways .......
NI-KI PROPOSED TO ME AGAIN!!

Wonnie <3
Wait....ain't you guys already married?

Sunshine ☀️
Well yea but this time it's because we love each other
Not for business requirements.

Wonnie <3
My little baby is growing up so fast 🥲

Sunshine ☀️
YAH IM OLDER THAN YOU

Wonnie <3
But I'm better than you 😉

Sunshine ☀️
At least I didn't go round annoying the living hell
out of people because you were complaining about
being single the rest of your life 😑😑

Wonnie <3
Touché but at least I have a bf now 🥲
Leave me alone

Sunshine ☀️
Fine. I'll talk to you later.
Goodbye sheep

Wonnie <3
Goodbye bitch 😘

"Your friend Jungwon is seriously something else" Ni-ki giggle while patting Sunoo on the head.

"He always like that?" Ni-ki asked while Sunoo just rolled his eyes

"Yup. That's my annoying sheep ass best friend for you, but I still love him.... But I love you more" Sunoo smiled and pecked Ni-ki on the lips and continued with their day .