Chapter 14

A month has past and it was the day before the wedding day as both boys were very nervous for this event.

Yes they've already been through this process together but it was still very nerve wrecking. They were both more nervous than the first time.

"Come on bitch. It's the day before your wedding. Loosen up! You've been through this before" Jungwon said trying to comfort Sunoo who seems to be in a daze.

"Wonnie!! Tomorrow's an important day and I'm just overthinking everythinggggg, I don't care if we're already married but I'm so nervous, even more than I was a few months ago". Sunoo rambled on and on and Jungwon just listened.

"Now I'm questioning if I WANT to get married or not" Jungwon said while giving Sunoo a smile.

"You should honestly, that way you can feel how I'm feeling" Sunoo smirked and hit Jungwon on the arm.

"YAH, just get yourself togetherrrrr"

"Whatever you say Wonnie~"

A bunch of Sunoo's and Ni-ki's friends are going to be there considering they didn't come the first time due to company reasons, but Jungwon got to come because he was considered "family" according to the parents.

On the other hand Ni-ki was a nervous wreck, he didn't know what to say or what to do. Considering the wedding is taking place on Sunoo's birthday isn't making situations any better

"Why did I decide to schedule the day on his birthday?" He asked himself and got up to go call his cousin

Hey Ta-ki

Hey Ni-ki. What's up??

Um it's about the wedding tomorrow
Your gonna be there right??

Yea ofcourse. Why??

Um this is quite nerve wrecking for me to say but do you know what I should say and do at the wedding?? I know the first time I didn't have to say or do much cause it's a company thing but it's his birthday tomorrow as well and I want to prepare something that the both of us can remember this event by.

Whoa Ni-ki that's a lot. Um write down on a piece of paper all the good things about Sunoo and then you can form sentences with them and others and remember to always tell him you love him.

Thanks Ta-ki. I'll see you tomorrow.

No problem bro. I'll see you

With that Ni-ki hung up the phone feeling a little more confident in himself and put himself right to work.

Sunoo had gone out with Jungwon to do some last minute shopping before his wedding tomorrow, not to mention he sort of forgotten it was his birthday the next day due to all the wedding plans he had to make and focus on.

That's when the two friends bumped into their other friend Jake at the mall.

"Oh hey guys. How ya doin?" Jake asked while hiding something behind his back.

"Last minute shopping for tomorrow. What are you doing here?" Sunoo asked Jake, a little suspicious of what he was hiding.

"Ummm just a little gift for tomorrow" he said awkwardly.

"Well I'll see you tomorrow guys!!" Jake said waving goodbye.

"He definitely got me something expensive" Sunoo laughed and Jungwon joined him, knowing that Jake loves spending lots on gifts.