Chapter 3

"RIKI" Mr. Rishimura yelled and stormed into Ni-ki's room.

"What is it now father" Ni-ki said brushing his hair in frustration while looking at his father.

Ni-Ki's relationship with his father wasn't the greatest. He hated his father ever since the beginning and especially when he.....
Killed his mother.

Ni-ki's mother was the sweetest woman in the world until his dad got involved in Mafia business and wanted Ni-ki to take the #1 spot after him. But Ni-ki's mother didn't want that for Ni-ki and so his mom and dad fought a lot.

Day by day,

Night by night,

He would hear screaming and yelling from downstairs, the sounds of pots and pans being thrown and his mother painful screams.

Until one night it was quieter than usual and young Ni-ki came downstairs to see his mothers lifeless body on the ground where his father had left her.

And that's is why they moved away. They moved to Seoul so his dad could gain more wealth and power leaving Ni-ki to stay in his shadow without the comfort of his mother to hide his fear.

"You are getting married in 3 weeks to CEO Kim's Son." His dad said giving Ni-ki a cold stare.

"WHAT!?" Ni-ki yelled.

Ni-ki doesn't know who the CEO's son was because he father never let him watch TV and he blocked the news channel on all devices he owned.

"Dad I'm not getting married to some CEO's son. You can't make me do this." Ni-ki tried defending himself

"Listen I am not going to listen to you and your stupid excuses anymore, I am doing this so I can gain more wealth from them, once you get married I want you to kill their son and I'll deal with their parents, then YOU will get all their inheritance and give it to ME and we will rule the world" his father said with a smirk on his face looking at Ni-ki coldly. It's like ice would shoot out his eyes any second.

"DAD you know I can't do that, I don't want to get married to someone I don't know and I especially DONT want to get married for YOUR REASONS. THATS SO WRONG" Ni-ki yelled at his father but soon enough found himself on the floor holding his right cheek in pain.

"Do it or else I'll kill you along with many other innocent people right then and there" his dad threatened him as he exit his room.

Ever since his mother died he never wanted to follow his dad. He never wanted to be like him, hurting people and using them for his personal benefits. So he promised himself not to hurt anyone for the worst but instead stay with his father and work for good.

At least that's what his mother would've wanted. It was too risky to betray his father so he just went with everything he has to say and do.

He let out a deep sigh as he left his house to go out and get some fresh air and walked to his mothers grave to go talk to her.

"Hey mom" Ni-ki said at the verge of tears. "Hope your resting well, life's been hard and I think dad has completely lost his mind now" he said as he sobbed while looking at his mother's grave.

After a few more long minutes we started to walk home even though it was dark, he didn't want to go home and see his father so he slowly started exploring the city until he came upon a boy screaming in the middle of an alley way.

The boy had a gun being pointed at him while he was pinned by the arms to the wall.

That's when I pulled out the gun I had in my pocket and shot the guys holding him as the dropped down to the ground lifeless as the boy looked at them terrified and ran past them.

As he was about to pass me he looked me in the eye and let out a soft "thank you" before running away.

"Those eyes......" Ni-ki said to himself as started walking away from the scene.

"They're so familiar" he mumbled as he was deep in thought not noticing that he had already made it back to his house.

He entered his room and went to his drawer and opened it revealing him and a boy when they were kids. That's when the lightbulb finally lit up as he looked at the boys eyes.

"S-Sunoo??" Ni-ki stuttered falling on the ground in the process.

"He's here" he smiled as he hugged the photo tight.

"I have found you again Foxy" Ni-ki said almost in tears again.

"Just like I promised" he smiled and placed the photo back in his drawer as he went to bed.

............

"RIKI" his father yelled, waking him up in the process.

"And I thought my alarm clock was bad" Ni-ki mumbled to himself while making his way downstairs to meet his old man.

"Yes father??" He asked as his father just turned around and gave him a look.

"We meet the CEO's family tonight for dinner, dress nice and behave. Don't pull any tricks while we are there or I'll cause a scene" his dad threatened as Ni-ki just nodded.

He couldn't argue with his dad anymore, nothing is going to change his old mans mind.

It wasn't the marriage he was against, it was his fathers plan on killing their family a few weeks after marriage.

"How can that man be so selfish" Ni-ki mumbled to himself making his way to his room to pick out an outfit for tonight.

But his mind has been busy thinking about Sunoo and how he had finally found his childhood friend once again. He was so happy until he had to get married to some CEO's son.

He wanted to see Sunoo again. Tell him that he's here, tell him that he kept his promise.... Tell him that....

He loves him~