Chapter 17

(Big ole' smut warning!!)

-

December 1997

They moved to a village south of London, on the coast. She no longer had a choice, knowing full well she couldn't protect herself from deatheaters without him. He'd won, she didn't know what he had won exactly, but he'd won.

"Who's place is this? Another girl you've stalked?" Florence huffed, putting her bags down in the cramped sitting room.

"Something like that." Mattheo laughed, watching as she set herself down on the old sofa. She looked up to meet his gaze, her stomach turning slightly as his eyes stripped her body of her clothes.

"We need to talk, you know that right? You have to explain yourself." Mattheo slowly walked towards her, setting himself down on his knees before her, as if he was going to pray.

"We have plenty of time for conversations, Flora. We're on the run now, don't tell me that doesn't excite you just a little bit?" Florence looked down at him, her fingers desperate to sink into his curls, to bring him against her, to hold onto the only thing that seemed to be consistently there in her life.

"They want me because of you, don't they?" He looked hurt by the question, but he refused to answer. "Mattheo I'm no one in this fight. I'm not even one of Harry's closest friends anymore, there's no way they want me for anything else. What did you tell them about me? Why am I-"

"I'll keep you safe." He placed his hands on her thighs. "You can't protect yourself, you know that." He slowly pushed her legs a part, his eyes never leaving hers as her breathing began to deepen. "You can't run away from me anymore, Flora." His fingers slowly ran up her thighs pushing up her skirt until he reached her underwear. As he went to grab the edges he hands shot down, grabbing his wrists, half-heartedly trying to stop him. He grinned. "I'm all you have. You need me, just like I need you." He gently began tugging at her underwear, softly pulling them down over her legs. Her grip slowly let go of his wrists, letting him reveal her as the words 'I need you' rang over and over in her ears. His eyes abandoned hers as he slowly pushed himself in between her thighs. As she felt his hot breath starting to hit in between her legs her whole body shuddered.

"You like being in my trap, little mouse. You always have. You like that I'll never let you leave." The hum of his words vibrated against her flesh as his mouth began to kiss her inner thighs. She tried not to moan, not to show how much she ached for him but when a lick of his tongue parted her she gasped. Once he heard her whimper he couldn't hold himself back, his mouth opening and he pushed himself roughly in between her thighs, smiling at how sweet she tasted as his tongue swirled around her clit. She gripped the sofa, trying to pull herself back knowing how much she'd hate herself for letting him into her like that, letting the son of a mass murderer push his mouth onto her like that. But, his hands wrapped under her thighs, pulling her core against his mouth. She groaned, her body beginning to fill with the heat of his swirling tongue.

"Please." Was all she could muster, half-heartedly begging again and again, but soon the word took on a different meaning as her hands landed on his head, her fingers rubbing themselves into his mass of black hair as his mouth dug into her. He loved how her thighs closed around his face as her hips began to rock against his tongue. He wanted to keep her there forever, keep her writhing in his grasp unable to let go as pleasure washed over her. He slowly removed a hand from around her, without warning pushing his fingers into her.

"Fuck Theo-" With only a few thrusts she began to vibrate around him, crying as her thighs pressed against his cheeks. He couldn't let her go yet though, he couldn't stop until she screamed, until her lungs were scarred with his name. He kept pushing into her, his fingers forcing themselves all the way and all the way out again. His tongue licked up her cum, swirling it around her clit faster and faster.

"Theo, wait- Theo I can't-" She felt her stomach doing flips, her legs shaking as her hips thrust against him. Her fingers gripped his hair, desperate for anything to hold on to as he pushed into her harder and harder. She wanted to shut her eyes, to pretend it wasn't him but she looked down and saw his hair below her pushed up skirt and her mind went into overdrive. He was right, she liked that he wouldn't let her go, and despite hating herself for it she watched as he sunk his face in between her legs. She felt the heat building up inside her again, but this time was different. It ached and burned like nothing she'd ever experienced and as his erection bulged and he began to groan into her she lost all control. He left his fingers inside her while she cried out, her chest heaving as her legs crossed around his head, desperate for him to stay still as she wasn't sure her body could handle anymore. He grinned against her pussy as he heard her scream his name, loud and desperate enough that he knew she was now his, whether she liked it or not. As her body began to slump in exhaustion, her back falling into the sofa as her legs and hands unraveled themselves from his head, he slowly began licking up all her juices. His tongue caressed her folds, her thighs, her bum to make sure he took in all the pleasure he'd given her, each lick making her tired body tremble and whimper slightly. As he pulled his face away from her she felt the air hit her, feeling cold compared to the immense heat her body was giving off. Her glazed eyes watched as he stood up, his eyes beaming as he smiled. He walked backwards to sit on an armchair opposite her, his eyes never leaving the mess he'd made. She watched him sit down and slowly unzip his trousers, revealing his painfully stiff erection. Her body quivered for a moment, fearing herself too tired to accommodate his needs, but instead she watched as he slowly wrapped his hand around himself. Neither said a word as he massaged himself, their eyes never separating. He knew that from that moment he'd have all the time in the world to fuck her, so he just wanted to take pleasure in watching her with her legs open dripping with cum and his saliva, her mouth slightly agape as she watched him touch himself. The sight of her turned him on too much, and as he felt the same heat he'd given her swell inside him his mouth opened and he began to moan. As she watched his cum spurt out of him and she heard his deep, guttural groans cursing her name she felt herself growing warm again. She realised she was just as bad as him, just as cursed. He threw his head back once he'd finished, his body heaving at the electricity. Once he'd regained his breath he slowly stood up, zipping his trousers back up before walking over to her. He leaned down and grabbed her discarded underwear, slowly lifting her feet to slide them back onto her body.

"Don't want the neighbours seeing what's mine." He grinned, gently biting her thigh before getting up and grabbing their bags to take upstairs. Her breath disappeared, her eyes slowly turning to the window to see the curtains fully open, the winter sun high in the sky.