Chapter 27

(Smut warning!! finally lol)

June 2003

She liked that they were all watching. She liked the way they looked at her, eyes filled with envy and admiration. She liked the way he lowered himself onto her, his gaze never averting from her body, his mind filled with desperation and lust. She'd never felt so wanted, so needed, so desired. She lay on the burned ground naked, her body shining with heat and the growing moonlight. Mattheo's hands landed gently on her thighs, his mouth slightly agape as he slowly pushed them a part. He was hypnotised. Transfixed by her golden eyes and the glow of her balmy skin. She seemed to sink into the ground while also being pulled up to the stars. She had become otherworldly. But, as he lowered himself in between her legs, his chest pressing down onto hers, their eyes connected and he saw her as he always had. He saw her eyes lighting up as he gave her the glass pendant all those years ago. He saw her nervous smile as he'd slowly pushed himself into her for the first time. He saw her moaning his name as he'd fucked her on the church floor. He saw her, and his soul couldn't comprehend the fact that he had her under him once again. His heart was too full, his mind too overwhelmed to question how he'd managed it, or question why it was happening at all. He felt her hot hands land on his cheeks, pulling his mouth down to hers. She tasted of smoke and lavender. Without hesitation or warning she felt him in between her legs, and she smiled. He was suddenly hit with a forceful gust of sea air, throwing him onto his back. He tried to open his eyes but a sudden storm had surrounded him, blowing ash and petals all around them. He blinked up to see Florence standing over him, her eyes glowing as her long hair swirled madly in the wind. He watched as petals whooshed around her like small, colourful lightening bolts in a stormy sky.

"Not this time, Riddle." She smiled, her voice strangely light considering the chaos of the storm surrounding the pair.

"What? What are you doing?" Mattheo shouted up to her, trying to get himself to his feet but finding the earth splitting open around him and the roots of his beloved oak trees winding their ways around his limbs. She slowly bent down over him as he writhed and wriggled in his binds.

"I'm in charge now, and I won't be fucked and degraded in front of my people." She placed her feet either side of his waist. "Thank you." She lowered her head towards his, whispering above his mouth. He looked up at her, aroused and confused.

"For what?" He whispered angrily, spit foaming in the corners of his mouth. His eyes widened as she placed her knees either side of his waist, her hips lowering enough for the tip of his erection to feel her entrance. He gasped, his eyes squeezing shut as his body jolted slightly in desperation.

"For finally giving me the strength I've always needed." She placed her lips to his forehead as she slowly took him inside of her, her escaping moans sinking into his salty skin as his bound hands grabbed onto her ankles. She lifted her face from his, her sweaty skin glistening as the storm continued to rage around them. She placed a hand on his chest as she began pushing herself up his shaft, before burying it deep inside her again.

"You kill me..." Mattheo tried to speak but each time she lowered herself onto him all the air would escape his lungs in loud grunts and groans. "... in front of these people... fuck..." He wanted so desperately to grab her, to climb on top of her and fuck her himself. "... and you're no better than my father." She was fucking him too slow, the five years of build up inside of him making her every slight movement staggeringly painful and erotic. "You'll rule out of fear." He spluttered under the tightening roots. He looked up to see her laughing as she stopped riding him. She pushed herself down onto him harshly, taking every part of him, making him release a long groan as he winced. She slowly began leaning her face down to his, pressing her breasts in between their heaving chests.

"No no no." Florence tutted, releasing a small breathy laugh. "I'm not going to kill you Mattheo Riddle." She placed her lips to his ear. "You don't fear death as your father did, and I refuse to martyr you after everything you've done." She grinned, but there was a sudden crack where Mattheo's arm had ripped through the root holding him down. His large arm landed aggressively on her back, wrapping around her and securing her body against his. He pulled himself out of her slightly before powerfully thrusting himself back in as she was trapped in his grasp. She cried out, feeling that sensation of him pushing himself into her for the first time in so long.

"Fuck Flora... you bitch... fuck." He pushed in and out of her harshly and rapidly, her body quickly stopping fighting and going limp in his embrace as her whole body trembled violently. All he could feel was the heat of their bodies smashing into each other, and all he could hear were her perfect little whimpers in his ear.

"You thought you could... could fuck me, little mouse?" He growled into her ear, each impact making her eyes roll back in her head. "You want me to be... fuck... you need me to be your villain, is that it?" She tried to muster enough strength to push herself up, to distance herself from the overwhelming heat in between her legs, the damp friction of his incessant movements. "You can make me out to be whatever you want." His nails cut through her skin as he gripped her, causing a few drops of hot blood to sear down her skin, only making her moan more. "But, I'll always be the one you can't get out of your head." Her body began to vibrate, her legs squeezing around him, begging him to let her cum but to no avail. "I'll always be the one you picture when you touch yourself."

"Theo." Was all she could whimper, a pathetic display of desperation as she pleaded for him to stop, to give her a release.

"I'll always be the one you end up choosing, because I'm the only person who's ever given a shit about you."

"Please, please Theo-"

"Fuck... fuck Flora, you know my name's the only name you'll ever scream." He lifted his mouth to her neck and bit down, sinking his teeth into her soft skin, wanting to devour her completely, making her cry out in a mixture of electric adrenaline and pain.

"Cum for me, little mouse. Cum for your master, for the only man who'll ever fuck you like this." With one rough thrust upwards he stopped fully inside her, allowing her body a sudden moment to vibrate and explode, releasing all the intense burning heat inside of her all over him. She couldn't scream, so she simply whimpered and quietly sobbed onto his chest as the waves of her orgasm flowed throughout her whole body. As her mind fogged so did her magic, the root binds slowly loosening around Mattheo's wrists until he sat up and flipped her around onto her back. Her eyes were drowsy, her mouth open and panting as she lay sprawled out below him. He slowly pushed himself back inside of her, his hand grabbing her face and forcing her too look up at him as she fucked her. She watched as his forehead wrinkled and his eyes squinted as he grunted and groaned above her.

"Fuck Flo- fuck, I can't-" Florence lifted her arms around his neck, pulling his head down to rest next to hers as his rhythm began to spasm.

"I said I'm not going to kill you, because I'm going to do something far worse." She whispered gently into his ear as his body jolted and he released himself inside of her. As he lifted his head and looked at her with confusion in his eyes but his mouth still panting from the feeling of the cum spurting out of him she grinned.

"This time I'll be the one with all the power darling..." She leaned up to place her lips by his ear. "...and you'll have to sit back and watch while I burn down everything you wasted your precious life trying to build."

---

July 2000

She buried another chest filled with her writings, this time about 2 miles away from her cabin. She was so close yet so far. Her memory amazed her, and she was confident she had written down most of the important texts as best as she could. Once she got back to the cabin she sat in front of the fire crossed legged and closed her eyes, taking her mind down the stairs into her father's secret library, her fingers dragging across the dusty floor of her cabin but her fingertips feeling the book spines, the eyes scanning the titles and the colours of the bindings. Ever since that woman two winters ago this had become her daily routine. She had to remember everything she'd learned, everything that she knew he'd have access to reading with her trunk. When she was ready to go after him, shed have to know exactly what he'd been doing for the past five years, everything he's learned from those texts. She needed to pre-empt his plan. She needed to pre-empt her solution. So, she sat crossed legged on the floor again and again, her mind travelling through a library she hadn't seen in two years, her life revolving around one subject: him.