four

_

_

  "Say butter beer!" A bright of flash and smoke appeared as the camera was shot. Then appeared a lady, fearlessly strutting close to the Triwizard champions.

"What a charismatic group. So young and determined. I could just eat you all up," she sighed out.

The five of them stared at her, still in their proper positions, posing. She walked closer, reaching out her hand to each of them individually. "Hello, I'm Rita Skeeter. And I write for the Daily Prophet-"

After shaking everyone's hand, she brushed a strand of hair back and did an award winning pose. "—but you must know that already, don't you? Of course you do. It's you that we don't know. You are the juicy news! What quirks lurk beneath those ... rosy cheeks." She lightly slapped Fleur on the cheek before walking to Cedric.

"What mysterious do the muscles mask does courage lie beneath those curls — or better, what makes a champion tick, mhm." She wrapped her arms around Cedric and Y/N, pulling them together. Cedric let out an awkward smile to Y/N, and she nodded to him as Rita let them both go.

"Me, Myself, and I want to know. And so does my wrenching avid readers! So, who wants to go first?" She laughed looking at everyone's faces. It died down after seeing the others look nervous or terrified.

"Let's start with one of the youngest, come on pretty girl." She pulled Y/N aggressively aside and to a small cramped broom cupboard. "Cozy, hm?"

"Well it's a broom cupboard."

"Well, I'm sure your friend, Harry Potter, will feel right at home."

"He is not my fri-" She pulled down Y/N to sit down. "You don't mind if I use a quick-quotes quill, do you?"

Y/N shook her head, stumbling over the little chair. "Tell me Y/N, how does a weakened young girl like yourself, feel to compete with three exceptionally talented, smart, much more experienced, highly more emotionally mature, and, forgive me if I already said this but smart, students.  They have mastered spells that you haven't even dared to learn or even attempted."

"Uhh.." Y/N was stuck, barely even comprehending what her original question was. Her eyes darted to the quill that was writing by itself on a pad of paper.

"Don't mind the quill." Y/N looked back at her, seeing her creepily smile as she waited for an answer from the Triwizard champion.

"Well uhm I-"

"You're a slytherin girl. There's a stereotype around your house, do you think you fit the troubled type? Do you have daddy issues like most?"

"Excuse me wh-"

Y/N kept switching her attention from Rita to the quill, which was scribbling down obnoxiously fast.

"You are considered the heartthrob of this tournament. Audience wants to know if there's anyone special in your life? Boyfriend? Girlfriend? Neither? Tell us Y/N. If you are single, what is a dashingly beautiful woman like you being alone? Shrilled and curled up in a corner like a weeping baby begging for attention? Is that why you entered the tournament?"