seventeen

__

__

"I heard Potter and his friends has been stealing polyjuice potions from Professor Snape. The man has been going mad furious about it!" Theo exclaimed.

Draco laughed at him. "He wouldn't have the courage to do that. He's too much of a tragic case to do anything that involves anything that's obstructive," he joked, patting Crabbe and Goyle shoulders.

They all laughed.

"That Weasley is too much of a wuss," Pansy added.

"Don't forget that big brain of a know it all. Goody two shoes who just pleases everyone for the attention," Crabbe said in between laughs, but soon groaned and clutched into his shin underneath the table.

"Sorry, I didn't see your foot." Y/N mumbled as she sat across from the boy.

All of them were in the great hall.

"I hope Potter loses, and you win. Imagine the win for the slytherins. We'd be legendary," Draco said with excitement in his voice. He took another bite of his pie, savoring the taste by moaning at the taste.

"We'd be more than legendary. It would be historical. Y/N, you have to kill him off," Blaise said as he leaned his head down to look at Y/N.

Y/N kept her eyes on her food, but could tell Blaise was trying to speak to her and include her in the conversation.

"Kill off?" Pansy asked, a bit thrilled by the word.

"Bloody hell no. I'm just saying, well, if he gets hurt by breaking one of his bones then.. oh well."

Y/N soon cut his voice out, not wanting to hear anything else come out of his mouth and the others.

She didn't want to hurt the boy.

'It's my duty to protect him." Y/N thought.

She's strangely tolerated the trio's company, but not in a friend way, never. More of a — keep your friends close, but keep your enemies closer.

That concept.

Y/N looked up from her food, looking at her friends, who were still glorifying a win for their house and to bring victory for pure bloods.

Her eyes started traveling around the great hall. She soon regret it, students would look at her, thinking the slytherin was intentionally looking at them in an attraction way.

Heartthrob

Y/N gagged to herself, looking elsewhere.

Her eyes eventually landed to the gryfinndor. There the other girl sat, laughing at a joke one of her friends said.

Y/N couldn't pull her eyes off.