chapter 10

Taylor walks in with her new pups, "hey baby!" She yells to her new mate parker. I'm so happy she found someone new. She needed more happiness. "Hey Kiley." She says. I just nod I haven't felt like talking to anyone today. Only one of my pups survived, her name is Shiloh . Its sad because soon my pack will be leaving for a new place and Taylor is staying here. "Mom why isn't Tate coming with?" Asked Shiloh as she sat down to eat. "Because honey she wants to be closer to unless Sam." I answer fast. I look down at my food, dang I miss my cousin. Life has been hard but I'm greatful for my family. I hug Shiloh as I go out to look for a new car to taylor, it'll be a fun surprise.
Me:hey Tate
Tate: hey girl where you at wanna grab lunch?
Me:sure tay bug
Tate: OK meet me at tiki grill.

"I have some news." Taylor says as she quickly orders food. I just look at her like what did you do? "I am moving with parker to the southern pack in mobile alabama I will miss y'all but we are leaving next week." I feel my fist clench. "But I thought you were staying here so you can be near samuels spirit, that's why you weren't coming with us?!" She looks at her drink that just came. "Tate your just gonna join his pack like that!" I scream then storm off. That was dramatic but fuck it.