Chapter 2

"Hi I'm Cisco alpha of Eastern pack." He says while staring at me. "Nice to meet you Cisco." I say blushing. "Did you hear the voice?" He asked quietly. I look at him with meaningful eyes. "Yes my voice told me that you were my mate." He kisses me. "So did mine, looks like I finally found my luna."

I turn to see everyone staring at us and clapping like wow pipe the fuck down.

Taylor walks up to me and my new mate. "Congrats alpha Cisco and luna Kiley." As she bows her head down. "Thanks luna Taylor." As Cisco and I walk outside after all the excitement he asked me something that scared me. "Will you come back to my pack with me?" I nod. "Of course Cisco your my mate. I love you." I said and before he could say it back I kissed him and we ended up making out for and hour. What a perfect night? As I lay my back down on my pillow and see that Cisco is still asleep. I get up and start packing. I hear a knock at the door. It's ,of course, Taylor. "Hey Taylor." I say while folding my shirts. However, she didn't say hello she just walks up to me and hugs me. "I'm going to miss you." I hug her back. "Same here." Then to cheer her up I take her phone and stick it in my bra, but knowing Taylor she doesn't mind getting it haha. " I look at the friendship necklace that we have both had for many years. "Take care of Sam we both know he doesn't know how to do shit." We both laugh.

As she leaves I jump on Cisco and wake him up. "Wake up sleepy head." I say as I throw a pillow at his face. He wakes up laughing. "Good morning gorgeous." And then he throws the pillow back. "I'm all packed and ready to go what time will we leave?"

"Later tonight so you have one last day with your family." I hug him. "Thank you."