chapter 13

I wake up to hear my devil of children fighting and wrestling so I get up about to slap one of em but then I see them laughing in the floor as soon as I opened my door. "for once children can't you behave?" they just laugh and run off.
I still think about that night when the pups first changing was. I talked to Cisco about it and he told me maybe it's best we moved we haven't decided where but we will figure it out. my pack is okay with it considering they are leaving soon anyway. like earlier, taylor was leaving with Parker. I convinced them to stay one more month so their new baby can arrive... this whole pack has fallen apart and is now getting back together but now there is a "danger" and I'm scared not for me but my family.
"good morning. I made you breakfast!" exclaimed taylor. she is all weird and joyful because she is pregnant. "what did you make?" I look at her like I hope it don't taste like shit. "smoke hickory bacon, grits, biscuits, and your favorite, Greek yogurt!" hmm she is kissing my ass about something. "what do you want?" I laugh. "nothing I just wanna be nice since in less than 3 weeks we are parting ways." I hug her and then take my breakfast and sit on the deck and watch the breeze blow the trees. I'll miss this place... I breath in the air and enjoy the smoky smell of the fire that Cisco started to cook dinner because it takes all day long.(ugh) when I think about all that is good it's hard to think any of this will change but I know better.