Chapter 4

Later that night Cisco carries me to his room. "What are we doing?" But as soon as I said that he kissed me ever so slightly. "Babygirl you want to?" I nod and kiss him. He carries me to his bed and starts undressing me bit by bit. "Kiley I love you." And before I said anything he kissed me again.

I made sure Cisco put on a condom we don't need kids yet! (Lol) I'm not going into to details because that's not my style, but he was so gentle and sweet. I would do that ever night.

I woke up cuddle up to Cisco with my head on his chest. He is so cute when he sleeps. I'm so sore from last night but I need to get up and get a shower and help the young ones today. "Kiley come back." I look back at him and smile. "Not right now babe." Then I jump in the shower. "We have the wedding soon." He reminded me. "I know I can't wait to be your forever." "Of course my love your my luna."

I go outside after getting ready I leave my room and who is right outside my door? Taylor and Carly who happen to both be pregnant. "Good lord." I laugh. "Haha ya." Taylor said. "Where's Sam?" I asked hoping to see my cousin. " he was too lazy to come that ass." Laughs Taylor. "Kiley....." Whispers Carly. "Yes?" I asked. "How was it lol?!" My face got red hot. "I ain't telling y'all shit." They laughed and I took them down stairs so we could catch up and eat some food.