Miss Communication Part 9 Riley First Day

Riley 

I had so many conflicting feelings when I left Zoe and Ella's place. I thought they would talk to me more about BDSM and maybe they will have a little insight into my need to spank myself. I didn't expect them both to take me under their wing. I knew they were right and I needed someone to take control. I was also unsure how it would feel to be for the first time even not in full control over my own life.

I had a nice evening with Matt. We had dinner and talked about our days. His friendship with a girl he met called Annie was getting stronger. I told him about meeting Ella's girlfriend. I even told him they thought they could help me, maybe do better managing my time and let me know when people are in my office for too long so I can get some work done. For a second he looked like he wanted to say something. I held my breath hoping he would tell me he could do it too. He didn't, all he did was smile and told me they sounded like good friends and he knows I can do it. He believed in me.

I found out how difficult it was to give up control later when I took the bath brush to the guest room. I tried so hard to spank myself, but I just couldn't. I wasn't sure what was stopping me. I finally just gave up and went to bed. I felt sad, as if I walked around with the weight of the world on my shoulder. I needed help so badly and for some reason I was unable to let go of control and be helped.

It was lunch when I first saw Ella. Her hug felt different now. More loving and protective. I returned it feeling grateful. Even if this wasn't meant to be, I loved her for trying. I felt blessed to have her in my life.

"Bad day little sister?" she asked as she looked at me

I took a deep breath "Ella, I don't think I can do this" I admitted "I keep trying to give up control but I cant. I couldn't do the punishment last night"

Ella closed my office door and pointed to a chair "Did you change your mind about letting us help?" she asked me after I sat down.

I shook my head, nodded, then shook my head again.

"I see" Ella said softly "Are you walking away and trying alone, or are you staying and allowing us to help even if it means that it's hard and scary and painful at times?"

I looked down and took a deep breath. I could walk away, and it will mean no one will ever try to take control ever again. It also meant I would lose my job. "You'll still want me?" I asked with a shaky voice "Even if I didn't do my spanking and corner time last night?"

Ella sighed "You were disobedient" she said keeping her voice leveled "It made you naughty, not unwanted. I can promise you it made the punishment worse, but this is the only bad thing that is going to happen. Riles if we thought you could do it by yourself we wouldn't offer help. We knew it would be hard"

"I couldn't spank myself" I said feeling defeated "I tried"

Ella nodded "I know" she said, "How did you do with the number of people in the office and limiting the time they stayed?"

"There were people in my office since the day started" I admitted

"Little sister!"

I felt scolded "I am sorry" was all I could say.

Ella fixed me with a stern look "Find a corner Riley" she said "I do have permission to punish you, but your punishment last night came from Miss Zoe. I am going to call her"

I couldn't help but blush a little "We are in the office" I protested

Ella frowned "The door is closed, and no one can see in" she said "It's lunch so no one would come in. Stop trying to find excuses and do as you are told little sister"