Chapter 7

I see Nathalie telling Adrien something about a photo shoot. "Now?" Adrien answers before turning his chair around to face me. I see Nathalie looking back and forth between us with a shocked/confused expression. Probably wondering who's who. "Will you come with me, Felix?"

"Your father insisted you go alone. Hurry!" He turns to look at Nathalie. There's urgency in her voice. I wonder why.

There's a sound coming from Adrien's phone in my back pocket. Adrien turns to look toward the sound. I take it out and grab it horizontally with both hands. There's a flash of pink light admitting from the phone. What's this? The light is still there. I throw it across the room, next to the stairs. The phone looks like a projector with the pink light coming from it. The light grows into an upside down triangle. Then, out come three girls in costumes. I'm guessing, akumas.

The one on the left is wearing all hot pink. She has a dress with white and pink circles and a big, ruffled collar. There are weird things on her hair that look like ponytails almost and she's wearing heels that seem to be attached to her costume. Her lips are purple, her eyelashes have green dots on them, she has long green nails, and there are pink circles around her orange eyes. And her skin is all light pink.

The one in the middle has curly, ombre black and red hair and has dark skin. She has a black mask and magenta eyes. She's wearing a black skin tight suit with white boots and gloves with three black stripes. She has a power button belt around her waist and a white and purple wifi logo on her chest that looks to be glowing. She is carrying a black and white tablet with a ladybug charm hanging from it.

The third girl has pink hair in a bun that's tied by what looks like a black crown with a pink outline and there's something connected to her bun. It looks like an atomizer from a perfume bottle. I've seen my mom use those types of perfumes. I used to play with them as a kid. The villain has a black mask like the one is the middle but hers has a swirl on it. Her skin is green, her lips are pink, and her eyes are blue with pink scleras. Her suit is all black with a pink rose design on her chest, puffy sleeves and shorts? It reminds me of what men used to wear during medieval times. She also has black heels with a pink sole. And, she's carrying a gun? But it looks like a perfume bottle.

"Paris has some weird villains."

The one on the left puts her hands up and turns the back of her hand towards me. I notice some sort of... mirror? On the back of her hand which she aims with. I raise up both of my hands in surrender and I notice Adrien doing the same. Maybe this was a bad idea.

"It's time for your punishment, you naughty... Huh?" She looks at Adrien confused. I bet she didn't know Adrien had a cousin that looks exactly like him. The other two villains look just as confused.

"Boys?" They ask in unison.

The one in the middle starts talking. "It all makes sense now!" She puts the tablet in front of her and aims at me and Adrien. She has two fingers starting to slide across the screen of the tablet. I see a pause sign glowing on the screen. "There were two Adriens!"

The third one aims her weapon as well. "That explains why our super-nice video was answered with a super-mean one!" she sounds like that girl in the pink dress that was talking about that unicorn and rainbows nonsense. Must be her.

I can feel Adrien's disappointed expression as he looks in my direction. The first one speaks again. "Which one of you is a cruel and inferior copy of the original?" Cruel? Yeah, I deserve that. Inferior copy? I might not be the nicest but I'm better than that. Adrien puts his hands down.

"What video is she talking about?"

"I've no idea what they're going on about!" I lie. More guilt hits me like a brick but I don't show it.

The ombre girl continues. "One of you tried to make Adrien look like a monster!" Seriously? A monster? I wasn't trying to do that.

"It was him!" Adrien points at me. To be honest, I'm shocked. Adrien would never tell on anyone, no matter who they are. "He's Felix, my cousin."

Perfume Girl aims at him. "Only a real meanie would tell on his cousin! You must be Felix!" the others aim away from me.

Nathalie runs in between them and Adrien, protecting him. Not that she would be able to do much. "What are you doing Adrien?" He looks shocked before changing his expression to a semi-mad one, probably didn't expect her to intervene.

"Adrien?" The trio looks confused again. They look at each other before the ombre girl speaks once more.

"Is that Felix or not?"

I look worriedly at Nathalie before looking towards Adrien. This wasn't supposed to happen. "What do you think? Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!" He has to work on his "evil laugh" if you can call it that. Adrien runs out of the room. I hope he doesn't get hurt because of me.