Chapter 8

The girls turn to the door. The girl in all pink points after him. "That's him! He's the real Felix!" They start running after him.

"Don't touch him!" Nathalie goes after the closest one, Perfume Girl. She grabs her from her waist and throws her across the room. I've gotta admit, I was definitely not expecting that.

The other two start aiming at her and Nathalie puts her right hand in front of her in some sort of fighting stance. I hide behind some furniture looking at the fight. They shoot but Nathalie ducks before the attacks reach her by putting her right knee on the floor and her left knee is going outwards. She looks like she's doing a Spider-Man pose. In heels might I add.

She uses the leg in which she was kneeling on to swing at their legs, her left hand now touching the floor. Only Pink Girl got hit and I can tell Wifi Girl was scared of what the assistant would do next.

Nathalie uses the same leg to hit the tablet out of Wifi's hands and into the second floor. Wifi jumps to get it and Perfume Girl moves ahead to get another go.

She tries to jump towards the door but Nathalie gets a hold of her ankle and brings her down.

I smirk, this is getting interesting. It would make for a great show.

Both Pink Girl and Perfume Girl start standing up. Nathalie just stands in front of them with her hands behind her back. Pink Girl moves her left leg up to hit Nathalie's head but she manages to dodge it, making the villain stumble with no balance. Perfume Girl tries the same thing but with her right leg, but again, Nathalie dodges it by bringing down her torso and going in some sort of circle before standing up straight again and leaning back slightly as Perfume Girl goes for another hit, this time with her left leg.

She tries hitting her stomach but Nathalie leans more before bending to miss two more hits as Pink Girl tries to kick her from the left and perfume girl from the right which results in them hitting each other's legs. Perfume Girl starts hopping on one foot as she holds the leg that got hit.

Pink Girl however, goes for a left-hand punch which Nathalie stops with her forearm. Pink Girl goes for a right-hand punch but Nathalie uses the same technique. That repeats one more time before Perfume Girl joins the fight again.

Nathalie pushes Pink Girl to the side and blocks a punch from Perfume Girl with her left forearm. She jumps up to miss another kick and Wifi Girl jumps down just to have Nathalie catch her to throw her like she did with Perfume Girl in the beginning. Now having her back facing Pink Girl, Pink Girl takes the shot and aims at her. There's a lot of glitter coming out when Nathalie gets hit before she turns into an exact replica of Pink Girl. That must be her power, making others look like her. I'm going to call her Replica now. Replica puts her hands on Nathalie's shoulders before being thrown on the ground by her. Wifi comes to where the other two are and swipes at Nathalie, making her freeze in place with a pause sign inches in front of her. Guess that's Wifi's power.

Some weird glowing mask outlines appear inches away from villain's faces. Replica turns to look at my hiding spot. I should have turned into Black Cat. Oh well, let's improvise. "Hey, girls, wait! I didn't do anything!" I say innocently. Now all three of them are looking at me.

Wifi looks unsure. "But..."

I then remember my karate lessons and change my "scared" look to an evil smirk. "Oh, well... it's too easy." I get up from my spot and face them. "Where's the fun? You want real? I'll show you real!" I put both of my arms in front of me in a fighting position.

The trio smirks. "It's time for your punishment, naughty boy!"

"Be careful what you wish for, naughty girls!" Good comeback Felix. They all aim. I dodge all of the attacks by going left, right, left and running towards them while still going left and right before jumping back. I keep on going side to side. When I see an opening, I jump and swing my leg up to hit Replica. I keep on fighting them but I start moving back towards the window with backflips.

I feel some sort of string going around my waist and it catches me off-guard. I get pulled back without warning and I see the trio of villains running up to the window.

I feel like I'm going to puke. I close my eyes for a couple of seconds to keep my breakfast from coming up. When I finally open them, I realize someone's carrying me bridal style, a girl. No, a superhero.

What am I supposed to do now? I put my hands on top of my stomach and look at her. She's beautiful, not gonna lie. She looks determined. I can see why Adrien likes her. Our eyes meet. She looks just like Lady Luck, but different in some way. Other than the suit and hair length.