°25°

Jeanine turned to the computers, deciding to do it herself as no one had obeyed her command

Four shot a guy in the stomach, pushing him to the ground.

He then shot another guy who had approached him with a raised gun.

Jeanine was now typing something on the screen as Blair and Four fought off the weak and powerless erudite guards.

Blair stayed behind a wall waiting for the perfect time to pounce.

A brunette man came out, Blair elbowing his wrist making him drop his gun.

Four looked over at his girl smiling, he was glad to have her back and to be back from whatever he got trapped inside of. His eyes snapped up towards a guard who was stood in the door way his gun aimed at Blair. But before he had time to shoot, Four had already shot him down.

He moved into the white, clean, polished room with all the fancy computers and knocked a guy to his feet, he tried to shoot him but his gun clicked. Empty. Four swung his gun across the mans face knocking him out he then moved to the next guy kicking him in the stomach causing the erudite to fall backwards.

Blair looked up watching as her boyfriend tackled each and every single guard, she smiled to herself lightly. She got Four back. She got him back.

Her eyes flicked up to Jeanine who was pressing things on the computer screen, she didn't know what but she just knew it couldn't of been anything good.

Her eyes then moved on to the cameras which now showed dauntless putting erudite on their knees all in age and gender categories.

Blair made a run for it to the room, not before she got rugby tackled to the floor. She quickly composed herself, elbowing the woman in the stomach then hitting her head off of the woman's nose sending her zooming to the floor.

Jeanine was pressing more and more things, the once white rectangles turning into red ones.

Blair bent down picking up her knife, standing up she levelled the knife up with Jeanine's hand.

She let go, the knife spinning and twisting through the air, landing exactly where Blair wanted it to go. In her hand. It pierced through the skin and muscles sticking in the glass computer. Jeanine gave out a cry, groaning and cussing about her hand.

Blair shrugged, wiping the back of her hand against the bottom of her nose, making the blood that was underneath it disappear.

Blair took long confident steps towards Jeanine but then breaking out into a quick jog, she tugged on the knife watching as more guards approached her.

But yet again her hero, Four, tackled them to the floor making sure they stayed unconscious.

Blair turned to Jeanine, watching as she struggled underneath her grip.