Chapter 2

Copyrights for this fanfic story since I already adopt this1s4u's discontinued book

Author's Note: Sorry! I had to unpublish this cuz I realized I had written some pretty rude stuff in my rant from the previous version. I just got so pissed off. You see, I wrote some original characters for Cedric's team, and I don't wanna lose them. I just learned that there is actually an official list of Hufflepuff team members that J.K. Rowling made from "Harry Potter: Quidditch World Cup"...

 Rowling made from "Harry Potter: Quidditch World Cup"

https://harrypotter.fandom.com/wiki/Hufflepuff_Quidditch_team#Members_of_Hufflepuff_team

So... as painful as it is for me, I decided to change my OC's roles to respect the original Hufflepuff Quidditch Team of 1993-1994. Paxton, Graham, Silas, and Clementine (aka Menti) can still be his friends, since Harry Potter Wiki said he has 4 boys and 1 girl as his friends. Herbert Fleet can be his fourth and best friend (no canonical evidence). Lori's gonna replace Lucy (sorry)---they're my OC's guys, don't worry. And as for Lachlan... I honestly had a hard time writing his lines, so... I'm not bringing him back, except for the Deleted Scenes at the end of this story.

Now, um... since the website didn't say anything about the real players' personalities, so um... I'm just gonna write something for them. Remember, J.K. Rowling owns these characters. I'm just writing this for fun. This is a fanfic, guys, so... please don't judge me. Once again, soooowwwyyyy! Please forgive me ༼☯﹏☯༽

Cedric Diggory had been watching the Gryffindor Quidditch Team practice from one of the windows. He noted their hard work and thought highly of their passion for Quidditch. If he had known that his team would be playing against them sooner, they'd work twice as hard.

He sighed as he looked at the weather. The clouds outside were dark and somber, far from the brilliant gray in his eyes. He hated how people say they remind them of stormy skies. More so, he hated how his team would have to play in such harsh conditions. As a new Captain, he didn't know what to do if his teammates get hurt, but he had the heart to take care of them. He just hoped he knows what he's doing.

He observed as the fervid team crowded around Wood as he gave them the news... that they'd be playing against Hufflepuff. It was evident that they were roaring as they watched their hard work sink in the mud. Their faces reddened like their uniforms, and they were as furious as a pride of lions. The only person who didn't overtly express anger is their tiny Seeker, Harry Potter. He merely watched the furious exchange between his older teammates with immature green eyes, young like a sprouting seed. Although Cedric could see disappointment and frustration in his eyes, he quietly leaned against his broomstick and allowed his friends to release their rage in a way that reflected his own. Perhaps it was because of his reticence, or perhaps a certain unattachment to trivial matters such as who gets to play against who that prevented him from shouting like his teammates. Either way, Cedric admired his modesty, but wished he could be more open and expressive about his feelings.