Chapter 6

Copyrights for this fanfic story since I already adopt this1s4u's discontinued book

Here's a warning guys. Half of this chapter is about Harry discovering gay love and he gets the "Grown-up" talk (about sex). Why? Here's your answer: he doesn't have parents, the Dursleys never told him, he probably never got to Year 7 (UK term for 6th grade; please correct me) where they introduce sex education because he attended Hogwarts instead of Muggle school so SOMEONE has to tell him.

The other half of this chapter is about a Quidditch match. If you wanna skip the first half, you may do so. The chapter is divided by this marking:

(Breathe)

That's all. Thanks for reading :)

Right, here he is. In the Charms corridor. There's Draco near the door of an empty classroom, burrowing his hands in his pockets, lifting his heels and biting his lip. He looked around for a moment and when he spotted Harry, his face broke into a grin. "Oh, hi Harry! Glad you made it."

"Er... I guess I'm glad to be here too. So what's wrong? You seem a little edgy. Are you all right?"

"Well, er...." Draco's bridge is foggy---an occurrence as rare as the handwritten signatures of William Shakespeare preserved in this era. What made Draco, the conversationalist of the century, stumble for words? "I was supposed to tell you this after you win the match against Hufflepuff but... well, you know what happened. Are you sure you're okay?"

"Yes, I-I'm fine. I'd... rather not... talk about it," Harry stammered. "W-why don't you just tell me what you're going to say?"

He plucked up his pluck and looked Harry in the eye. "As you know, we have been friends for years and our friendship means a lot to me, so... at first, I didn't want to do it, as I didn't want to ruin our... companionship---or acquaintanceship---wait, is that even a word? I mean---what I mean is... I really want to stay friends with you."

Harry nodded, trying to understand.

"However... I also want us to become more."

"I... I don't get it," Harry truthfully said.

"Harry... I want you to become my boyfriend." Draco went straight to the point, just to release all the tension inside. But now that he said it, it sounded... demanding. "Unless you don't want to," he hastily added.

"Why do you want me to become your boyfriend? I'm already a boy, and your friend."

Draco blinked. He was not expecting that. "Er... I want us to be... together."

"Um... are we not together as friends?"

"I meant together together." Draco saw his eyes narrow in confusion. "Like a couple." His green eyes remained tapered, and his head tilted to one side. "A romantic couple."

Harry's eyes widened. "Oh." He blinked a number of times as he jerked his head slightly as though someone lit a firecracker in front of his eyes. "I... er... hang on, why would you want me to be your love interest or something? I'm a boy, right? Wait..." He took a step back. "Did you think I'm a girl? Or..." He gasped, suddenly looking excited. "Are you a girl in boys' clothes? Like Viola from "Twelfth Night"?"

"Who?"

"Viola! From a play written by Shakespeare that's better than "Romeo and Juliet" ! She's one of Shakespeare's greatest characters, and I don't understand why Juliet's more popular than her! She's smart, she's sassy, she's strong, she's loyal, she's---"

"So you like smart, sassy, and strong girls," Draco said, sounding a little hurt.

"Yeah and---wait---you're not a girl in boys' clothes then?"