Chapter 7

Copyrights for this fanfic story since I already adopt this1s4u's discontinued book

Sorry I haven't updated in a while.

Anyways, thank you for adding this story to your reading lists, @HufflepuffJelly @gabi_Potter-Snape @-Bisexual_Shipper- @xMistakenPlanetaryx @cedricmarrymepls @fanfictionreadervek @Abbey7329 @Lunaluciusmalgoy @simpingforgranger @p0ttahP0TTAH @XrSlytherinQueenXr @uwuxwx @Helloopeeps22 @unicorns4everlifebro @Madison_Lowe @t1redbisexual @Wildstar271966 @Megangarwood1 @Sabres20082 @cellathelilly @Marzz-Chan @notsmartravenclaw @PandaWeeb27 @kosibee03 @zoewolfhowler @AdrienDupain-Chen @t1redbisexual @-skazy- @simpforoldermen @Daina52 @Frank1799 @MarinellaDanger22 @flame-phoenix @MalecFanfictions @Sparkleonforever2004

and thank you for voting @pyt_hxrmionx1 @ChoripanFrio @NILYMBBB @Midnightlover202 @beccakriticos

Thank you also for commenting @-WEASL3YXZ @McDonaldsParkingLot @gryffind0r_d0rk @Omasko422 @willywonkafan69 @THEYSTOLEMYKNEECAPS @Kimavengers @egirli3 @lhgjyfhjvkhh

If there is anyone else I forgot to mention, I apologize now cuz older notifications were already covered by newer ones.

Warning: Keep in mind that this chapter mentions bullying, but it does not address it in a proper manner. If you're being bullied, DO NOT do the things suggested here. It's gonna get dark (just a little bit), so erm... enjoy this chapter.

Cedric woke up to find nothing but black, brown, olive and gold... an endless pool of blurred colors. He knew there's a lamp nearby. He felt dispossessed of all physical perceptions, and his head was heavier than a massive cauldron. Moments passed and he started to realize he was lying on a comfortable bed. He must be in his dormitory. The Quidditch match was all just a dream. Perhaps he should get ready now... he wouldn't want to be late for class. He slowly opened his eyes, and the first thing he saw was... hold on... is he still dreaming?

The black and yellow angel was there, sitting right in front of him. His face was a lucid picture, evocative like a painting, vivid and expressive. His high cheekbones were softened by plump flamingo and peach-colored cheeks, the lovely mark of acquiring the cold kiss of the wind. His lips resembled a pink lotus, bothered by constant and nervous biting. They disappeared behind yellow mittens as his thick eyebrows curled upward. Gummy bear green eyes timidly looked around, and Cedric followed his gaze. He saw his friends and teammates, talking in stifled whispers.

Cedric tried to sit up, and when he did, they all looked at him.

"Cedric!"

"You okay, mate?"

"Are you all right?"

"Madam Pomfrey, he's awake!"

He let out a groan as he massaged his head. "What happened this time?"

"Cracked skull," Madam Pomfrey said as she pushed him back to his pillows. "I already fixed it but you must stay for the night and try not to move. You need plenty of rest before you go."

He looked questioningly at Bert who said, "You were hit by a Bludger."

"Too bad I couldn't keep your skull," Silas muttered sullenly.

"You're lucky you can keep yours," Madam Pomfrey told him as she glared at him.

"I'm guessing you know how to remove it. Can you teach me how to do it?" he asked.

Madam Pomfrey paid no attention to him as she left.
He casually shrugged. "I'll just find a spell like that in the Restricted Section."

Making sure she's inside her office, Bert lowered his voice to a whisper. "Ced, what happened? You weren't yourself during the match. You hesitated to shake Davies' hand, you flew aimlessly, and you even went and crashed into the Gryffindor stands!"