Passion

Warning: Lewd content ahead. Read at own risk.

[Pov: Y/N]
__________________________
Fire coursed through my veins as the freckled raven pinned me to the door outside our apartment. His lips only left mine long enough to come up for air. His toned body pressed against my soft feminine curves. My hands intertwined behind his neck as I nibbled at his lower lip. A smile formed across his soft lips before giving into my request. I struggled to keep my dominance as our tongues battled. But I soon lost. I was putty in his hands an he knew it. One of his arms wrapped around my waist pulling me closer as he opened the door.

"A-Ace~" his name left my lips as a soft moan, caused by the trail of delicate kisses he trailed down my neck. As he kissed his hands found the clasps of my overalls, dropping them to the floor. He began to nibble and suck on my delicate flesh as one of his hands made its way up under my shirt, caressing my breast. His other hand made its way around my waist once more to keep me close. I reached down and pulled off my shirt leaving me in nothing but a pair of (f/c) panties.

My face flushed as he pulled back long enough to admire my almost naked form. "You're so beautiful (y/n)..." his voice was rough from desire. Soon his lips went back to work, trailing from the love bite he'd given me down to my tender nipple. My legs went a little weak, another moan escaping my lips, as he teased my tender flesh. His other hand wrapped around my waist he lifted me up, making sure his mouth only lost contact long enough to switch nipples. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he carried me back to his room.

He gently lowered me onto the bed before removing his shirt. I bit my bottom lip as I motioned for him to come closer. Lust blazed in his eyes as he leaned down, allowing our lips to touch once again. I playfully drug my nails down his back causing him to moan a little into the kiss. His fingers hooked themselves around my panties, slowly pulling them off. He smiled as he pulled away to look down at my naked form. Then he dropped to his knees in front of the bed, grabbing my hips to pull me closer.

A low guttural moan erupted from my body as his tongue found its way through my folds. I tangled my fingers into his dark locks as I felt him slide two fingers in me. A tightness formed in my lower abdomen as he pleasured me. I couldn't contain my voice any longer enveloping the room with a variety of moans. He paid particularly close attention to one spot that had made me arch my back from the immense pleasure. As he worked his magic I felt my climax approaching. "A-ace I'm uh I'm gonna c-cum." My toes curled under as my legs clamped tight around his head. I couldn't control my body's spasms as the orgasm rushed through my body. "Yumm~" he purred as he licked my juices from his hand.

I could taste myself as he kissed me once again, hands finding my own and pinning them above my head before lacing our fingers together. Having gained the ability to use my legs once more I wrapped them around his waist pulling him against me. A soft moan escaped his lips as our lower bodies ground into each other. At some point Ace had also lost his clothes meaning we were both au naturale. His teeth grazed my flesh as he kissed down my chin, my neck, then proceeded to add a few more love bites to my collarbone.

My mind went blank as I felt him enter me, my body adjusting to his size. "Fuuuuck~" the word slipped out as a low moan causing the freckled mans lips to smile against my skin. "You feel so good (y/n)" Ace moaned as he began to thrust painfully slow. I whined a little, I wanted... no needed more. My eyes found his as I begged, "Please Ace. I need..." I didn't even get to finish my sentence before he picked up speed. He released my hands, his own finding my hips and lifting them up just enough to give him better access to my sweet spot.

By the end we were both melted puddles of lust. He'd collapsed next to me after we both reached an entirely new high. I'd never felt anything like that before. Sex had always been just sex. But that had been on a whole new level. I found tears pouring from my eyes as a wave of repressed emotions came over me. Ace pulled me into his arms, stroking my hair as he said comforting words.
-
When I woke up the next morning I was still in the freckled ravens arms. He snored softly in my hair, bringing a small smile to my face. I lightly traced the lines of his muscles as we laid there. My eyes were still a little puffy and my head ached a bit from crying myself to sleep. But all in all I found myself feeling a state of total happiness. It had been a long time
_____________________________
Sorry for the shorter chapter. But I hope you enjoyed! Thanks for reading!!