OWNED

Zhou Zishu never felt more full since his birth.

That might be an exaggeration but since time in memorial ,he had soaked up the sexual energy of an entire room before but there was something special, different, about Dr

That might be an exaggeration but since time in memorial ,he had soaked up the sexual energy of an entire room before but there was something special, different, about Dr.Wen Kexing. Like finding a favorite food and never wanting to eat anything else ever again. He was probably glowing. Literally. He took a moment to bask in the afterglow of being better fed than he ever has been in his life before meeting Dr.Wen Kexing.

Dr.Wen Kexing turned and pulled him close.. "Go to sleep,," he murmured, pressing a kiss to Zhou Zishu's neck. " I am not going anywhere."He felt that it was too odd to sleep, but he stayed in bed, listening to Dr.Wen Kexing breathing easily. He knew his life would never be the same again. He closed his eyes and decided to let go.

The next time he woke up ,it was next to familiar clever fingers stroking his hair and next to Dr.Wen Kexing's still naked body. His senses told him it was approaching sundown, and Dr.Wen Kexing shifted closer, pressing his hips flush to the side of Zhou Zishu left leg, making a noise of need as his interested cock pressed to bare skin.

"Wen Kexing," Zhou Zishu murmured, the word rumbling in his chest, "Is it too much to ask for more, why am i this needy all of a sudden? I want you to fuck me"

Dr. Wen Kexing pulled away from him ,to look into his eyes, memories of his nightmares and his past fresh in his mind as he stared into that loving face. The Doctor shook his head. "No, I won't fuck you," he said softly, leaning in to drop an almost chaste kiss to Zhou Zishu pouty lips. "I want to make love to you."

Zhou Zishu shuddered against him, his eyes going wide at those words. He blinked away what Wen kexing was pretty sure were tears and laced his fingers in his hair to pull him close. "Make love to me," he said softly.

Dr. Wen Kexing captured his lips again, in a slow kiss that soon turned wet as their tongues tangled together making Zhou Zishu moan into the kiss. He fisted a handful of Zhou Zishu's hair, holding him in place, pulling just slightly at the locks before breaking the kiss. "On your front, A'Xu," he whispered, tapping Zhou Zishu's side lightly indicating that he should roll over.

He complied, flipping onto his front with nary a complaint, pulling a pillow down to press his face into as Dr. Wen Kexing stroked a hand down the smooth line of his back. "Look at you," he said softly, moving himself to kneel between Zhou Zishu's spread legs, "So beautiful, just for me, no one else gets to see you like this, no one else gets to taste you the way I do."

"No one has ever !" Zhou gasped out as Dr. Wen Kexing kneaded the pale flesh of his ass. He spread him wide, eyeing his furled hole before leaning in to lick a stripe across his hole, moaning into the sharp taste of his lover. Zhou Zishu twitched under his ministrations, moans rising in pitch as Dr. Wen Kexing licked into him, tongue pressing past the tight ring of muscle, making the incubus shudder under him.

"More!" The incubus moaned, reaching a hand back for him. Dr. Wen Kexing laced their fingers together, pressing his face between the swell of Zhou Zishu's ass cheeks, letting just a hint of fang scrape sensitive skin, making him moan louder.

"Come for me," Dr. Wen Kexing said against the skin of Zhou Zishu's ass, lapping at the now wet and fluttering hole, hands holding the man's cheeks apart so he could dive back in, fucking him with his tongue.

Zhou Zishu let out a high pitched moan, hips stuttering as Dr. Wen Kexing pressed his thumb to his perineum, and he came, cock untouched. Dr. Wen Kexing proceeded to press a finger in alongside his tongue,he scraped his fangs against skin again listening to the sharp hitch of breath, before he pulled back to press a gentle kiss on Zhou Zishu's back.

"What do you want, A'Xu? Want me to keep licking you, you taste so good, or do you want me to finger you," he twisted the single finger he had pressed inside him making Zhou Zishu moan and press himself back into the touch, "Or do you want my cock?"

"You talk too much" Zhou Zishu all but begged, voice high and breathy from pleasure, head hanging between his shoulders, hair over his face. Dr. Wen Kexing dropped another kiss to his skin, nipping lightly making the other man shiver.

"You are too proud," Wen Kexing said, pulling away just long enough to find the half-empty bottle of lube they kept on the bedside table,coated his hand with it and then pressed two fingers back inside, twisting them just so to find his prostate. "Fuck, you look so pretty like this, being fingered open, so needy for a cock to fill your needy hole," Dr. Wen Kexing rasped as he stretched him open, pressing a third finger into the willing body below him.

"Why the hell are you slow? ," Zhou Zishu babbled, arching back into Dr.Wen Kexing touch, whole body trembling from effort, his magic snapping in the air around him like a lightning storm.

Dr. Wen Kexing, leaning up to whisper in Zhou Zishu's ear, "Want you to ride me, can you do that?"

Zhou Zishu let out a low groan pushing himself up so they could rearrange themselves. Dr. Wen kexing's back propped up against the headboard, he lowered himself into cock. Both of them moaned at the feeling as Zhou Zishu was so tight around him. So warm. So pliant.

Dr. Wen Kexing him steady with a firm grip on his hips, shifting them just so, encouraging him to wrap his legs around his waist, as he sat up. "Let's go slow tonight, let me make you feel so good, just rock for me," Dr. Wen Kexing whispered seductively .Together they rocked into each other, slow and sweet and it didn't take long before Zhou Zishu was moaning with every shift of hips, his fingers tangled in Dr. Wen Kexing's hair.

"Please," he gasped out.

Dr. Wen Kexing eyes turned red, his full Vampire mode came out and he laid Zhou Zishu flat out on his back, legs up over his shoulders and he thrust into him.Zhou Zishu cried out, his magic zipping down Dr. Wen Kexing spine in a pleasant tingle. "Gonna come in you, fill you up, make you mine, only mine, no one else's, you understand that? Just mine," he growled, eyes flashing as his thrusts sped up, hips moving in an unnaturally fast pace making his Zhou Zishu howl in pleasure as he hit his prostate with every thrust. He wedged a sure hand between their bodies, to stroke Zhou Zishu's cock, lowered his head and bit him, in time with his thrusts, and soon Zhou Zishu was screaming, voice pitched high and loud, his eyes rolling back in his head as his body glowed and both of them shattered into a blissful orgasm.

They lay still, tangled together for several breathless moments ."Love you. Your blood is so Sweet. You are completely mine." he whispered into sweat damp locks, lazily thrusting his cock in and out of Zhou Zishu's body

Zhou Zishu looked up, eyes hazy with pleasure and love. "Yours. I love you so much," he whispered back.

It was a fine night to stay in bed after all.

Back in the Window of heaven, Director Jin was so angry he threw the vase of flowers against the wall. "Why are there more killings going on? Did I not send Zhou Zishu to Dr. Wen Kexing so that they can profile the killer and clean up the mess at the Three seasons manor. Now there were more deaths reported last night . Where the hell is Zhou Zishu?

Dear Sweet Readers

Enjoy this chapter

While the lovebirds are in their own world, Director Jin is seething with anger?

Love you All

AnnaBaibe😍😍