BAIT

One month later, Dr. Wen Kexing was tired of all the unknown. There was no feedback on the killings and he needed  this case closed as fast as possible. Why? He finally wanted to settle with Zhou Zishu once and for all. Move far away and build a home.

He had finally found the beast that was killing. He had been hunting him for the last 3 days nonstop. If only Zhou Zishu knew of this. He would be in a lot of trouble.

Suddenly the air around him changed and he immediately knew that his lover was following him. That brat was too smart. Why in hell was he here. In a dangerous environment like this. He had spotted the killer a while ago and he knew that he was just around the area. Playing a game of cat and mouse. He needed to lure Zhou Zishu away from this scene. He walked around the corner and waited and then his ethereal beauty appeared and Wen Keving moved with speed and said "You have some nerve following me Zhou Zishu- '' He hissed .

"Ow, that hurts a little bit." Zhou Zishu pretended to scrunch his nose in pain. "I was just following you since you have been keeping secrets from me. You know I am a detective, I can't help it.

Dr.Wen Kexing lifted his hand and ran it from Zhou Zishu's temple down his face, holding eye contact, as he brought it to rest over the pounding vein of his neck.

"No," Zhou Zishu said firmly. He wasn't going to indulge him. "I am here to find what lead you found about the deaths"

"Deaths?," Dr.Wen Kexing repeated with a distinct purr. His eyes bore into the blue ones, lacing every ounce of seductive trickery into his expressions. "I'm not interested in detective work since i scented you."

"You- I- that's not why I followed you."

"Who cares about the technicalities," Dr.Wen Kexing leaned into him as he breathed in to get another thrilling whiff of the ambrosia beneath his skin.

Dr. Wen Kexing looked him in the eyes, knowing his power had no real effect on the succubus, but willing to gently sway his decision as he leaned in and gave him a tempting, open-mouthed kiss. It was filled with all the passion that Zhou Zishu was easily swayed.

"Wait, what- oh!" Zhou Zishu threw his head back against the wall he was pinned against, accidentally exposing his neck. His hips jutted out in search of more friction, of which Dr. Wen Kexing was more than happy to give. He thrust a leg between Zhou Zishu and rutted against the tensing muscles of his thigh, feeling his hardening length against his hip.He then proceeded to violently reconnected their mouth and pressed his tongue inside, feeling Zhou Zishu's tongue mold against his own, coaxing more strained moans from him. It was enought. Dr. Wen Kexing felt that Zhou Zishu required punishment.With a wet noise, he pulled away and dropped to his knees. He ran his hands along the length of Zhou Zishu's body, feeling the soft and expensive material beneath his fingers, as he looked up at him to seek approval to get him from 'half-hard' to 'pound nails' hard.

Dr. Wen Kexing was really getting a kick out of Zhou Zishu's reactions to him. The ever expressive face contorted and slacked with every twist and drag of his hands. He let out stuttering pants, and unconsciously arched his back to get Dr.Wen Kexing to touch him firmly. His blue eyes shone with lust and flecks of red glinted under the low light. He gasped as he felt Dr.Wen Kexing's cold hand abruptly move to curl around his throbbing cock, pumping him slowly as his eyes rolled back and mouth fell open.

"Look how much you want this," Dr.WenKexing crooned. He dragged his finger lightly over the vein on the underside of Zhou Zishu's cock, which was slapped against his stomach, and collected the pre-cum puddling on his stomach with his finger. "If you wanted me this much, why did you pretend to follow me? You could have had my mouth here"- Dr.Wen Kexing swirled his thumb around the crown, slowly and firmly - "much sooner."

"Fuck... you..." Zhou Zishu moaned, chin tilting up and jerked when Wen Kexing's mouth closed over the head of his cock.

"Shit... Wen Kexing... fuck...." His eyes slid to half-mast, and he squinted down at him, watching the way his hips gently rocked up into his mouth, his nose brushing the blond curls at the base. Dr. Wen Kexing's eyes were clenched, cheeks faintly flushed, and his mouth produced indecent, slick noises as he took his cock all the way down his throat.

"God... damnit!" Zhou Zishu's breath came in desperate pants. He watched him with dark eyes, bottom lip trapped between his teeth with the restraint. Dr. Wen Kexing focused on teasing the head by swirling his tongue around the crown, licking lightly at the slit, before moving back to tongue the prominent veins of his cock that made Zhou Zishu legs flex.

Wen Kexing smirked as he watched the internal battle of lust rage in his expression. Zhou Zishu threw his head back and growled with frustration. His neck was tense and the corded tendons were on display. His face was a myriad of emotions. He looked like he was experiencing pleasure so intense he was already miserable about it ending. And for whatever reason, he looked somewhat anxious.

All the while, Wen Kexing never quit licking him. His cock was basically drenched in saliva from the teasing and tormenting, ready for a smooth slide down his throat and finally - fucking finally -Dr. Wen Kexing leaned in and take him into his mouth to give the head a harsh suck.

"Fuck!" Zhou Zishu gasped, snapping his hips up as far as they would go. He let out a low groan that came from deep within his chest in placation. Instead of trying to pull up and away from the discomfort, Dr. Wen Kexing responded with a moan of his own as he curled his tongue around his cock and dove further down, and bobbed his head up and down his length.

"Take it... take it all..." Zhou Zishu ground out, using more force than he should have, but not yet able to bring himself to care.

It was sloppy, wet, and surprisingly loud in the alley.

"Shiiiiiiiit," he said sharply. "Oh fuck... oh- f- ngh- k-keep doing that... fuck."

Wen Kexing stopped his torture zipped up his pants and then said @ Lets go home"

"Shit, you're trying to kill me," Zhou Zishu moaned, clenching his eyes to hide him from view.

"Not yet," Wen Kexing smirked. This is your punishment for following me into the dangerous zone. He moved and whispered in his ear " We are being watched by the killer, my sweet man. In a count of three let's finish off this bastard"

It took a few seconds for the words to register before Wen Kexing rushed in the opposite direction and pounced on a human and in seconds he had twisted his neck and rendered him unconscious. By the time Zhou Zishu got to the scene, Wen Kexing looked ferral. Lying on the ground was none other than Scorpion. He was a deadly half succubus half werewolf- a new breed of creatures thirsty and hungry for human blood and flesh.

Zhou Zishu called his boss and reported the crime scene. By the time he was done, Wen Kexing had calmed down and looked even bored.

" Do I have to do the work for you?"

" Wen Kexing, why do I have a feeling you used me as bait?

Dear Sweet Readers

Enjoy this chapter

Love you all

AnnaBaibe😍😍😍