SUBMISSION-FINALE

Zhou Zishu laughed and said “ Stop your nonsense” But his eyes and ears betrayed him.  Wen Kexing found the perfect opportunity and switched places and then aligned his Zhou Zishu’s cock accordingly.

He repeated again “ Love” And his time Zhou Zishu’s breath hitched and was in shock r. “ Dr. Wen Kexing what are you-”

“ A’xu, is it working?” Wen Kexing murmured, moving closer and he slowly pushed Zhou Zishu’s  cock into his rim. Slowly and then he was full sheathed. They rocked together and Wen Kexing licked over the vein and lost himself to it completely when he felt the first pulse of life against his tongue.

God, it was so...

He bit down on the unmarred skin, deep enough to give him a steady flow, then latched on and began to ride Zhou zishu hard and fast. The blood sent electricity up his spine and pleasure of such depth, he could drown forever. It made him lose control of himself as he rolled his hips, drank deeply, and shared his pleasure with Zhou Zishu.

“Fuck yes!” Zhou Zishu gasped out. “Don’t stop- don’t you fucking stop.”

It wasn’t nearly as taxing as Wen Kexing had expected fucking the man would be. Each time he thought he would have to slow the rolls of his hips, the revitalizing blood gave him an extra thrum of life that made him feel like he had the energy to destroy and create universes. And Zhou ZIshu felt it all.

“Ahnnn… god, yes… just like that,” Zhou Zishu growled against Wen Kexing’slips like he was angry- like he was fucking furious at him.

Wen Kexing was consuming the life from the him in sips, every drink making him feel almost human again as the pleasure and pain speared through him. At the same time, he was pouring all carnal desire into Zhou Zishu, making him less and less human in that moment.

Suddenly, Zhou Zishu flipped them and Wen Kexing was on his back, his knees pulled apart and hitched over each forearm. Zhou Zishu thrust into him. Hard. He slammed into him, over an over, skin slapping loudly, with a death grip on his hips to adjust him restlessly like he was looking for something.
It didn't take long before Zhou Zishu found the spot he'd been looking for. When he barely brushed it, Wen Kexing froze up. He dropped a feral smile down at the blissed-out Dr.Vampire, and pulled all the way from him, leaving Wen Kexing with an aching feeling of emptiness before it was soothed as he rammed back into him, hitting his prostate dead on.

"Fuck! It's too-" He said brokenly, the pleasure so intense it was close to driving him to tears. He took wracked breaths and shivered horribly. His stomach tensed, and his cock pulsed like that had been enough to make him cum.

And Zhou Zishu didn't let up as he gave another thrust that hit him the exact same way.

"'It's too' what?" He hissed, the sounds Wen Kexing made driving him to his climax. "I can't read your mind. It's too good?" Zhou Zishu ground his hips and moved a hand to pump Wen Kexing’s cock harshly. "It's too much?" Zhou Zishu rested his head at the center of Wen kexing’s chest, licking and biting the skin there. "Well?"

"Yes!" Wen Kexing murmured, not really answering.

Zhou Zishu tightened his grip on his wrists and laughed a cruel laugh. "You'll take whatever I give you... and what if I want you a little desperate? What will you do if I do this-" he bit into him, breaking skin, as his hand moved to squeeze his balls in a tight fist, adding pain to the pleasure his thick, cock tirelessly gave.

“I- A’xu!” Wen Kexing was gasping for breath. Zhou Zishu positioned him so that every harsh thrust was aimed directly into his prostate, and it made Wen Kexing want to curl into himself. He was thrashing against the brutal hold, but wasn't able to move away, wasn't able to escape the fucking unbearable pleasure Zhou Zishu brought to him. It made him pant harshly, and he turned his head into the pillow, stray tears rolling down his face as he screamed hysterically, “I'll cum! I'll cum! Zhou Zishu- just- fuck- i am sorry okay!”