Chapter 10: Gold and Black

The three members of the Golden Dawn came down to where the Black Bulls were. Yuno and Asta stared at each other for a moment before the member with glasses spoke up, "Yuno, why did you waste your energy on helping all these useless trash? Our mission is only to raid this dungeon. In other words, we will just have to reach the deepest area, the treasure hall, as fast as we can. There is no need to get slowed down by people like them." Asta asked, "Hey Yuno! What's going on here? Who the hell is that rude four-eyes?" Yuno replied, "My senior." The glasses man yelled, "Four eye...you are the rude one here! How dare you, to talk to me, a noble, with such a terrible attitude!" Y/N groaned, "Uh, so annoying. Wish they'd leave already." He turned to see Noelle talking to the girl member. She then turned to him, "Oh, and this is?" Y/N introduced himself, "Y/N from V/N. It's a pleasure to meet you." The girl smiled, "It's nice to meet you as well. I'm Mimosa Vermillion of the royal house Vermillion." The glasses man said, "Mimosa, don't fraternize with commoners such as them." Mimosa said, "Okay. Understood Klaus." Y/N thought for a moment as the others started arguing, 'Vermillion? I thought all those people were just sticks in the mud. But, she seems nice enough. Hmm. I'm going to be mean to her.' Y/N looked to see that Yuno had created an ark using his wind magic and was carrying the other members of the Golden Dawn. They then flew off into the dungeon. 

Y/N was awestruck, "Wait, I was just thinking for a few minutes. What the hell happened?" Noelle said, "Asta got us into a competition with the Golden Dawn. He said that we would find the treasure hall before they did and then they just flew off!" Asta yelled, "All right! We need to get there before those jerks do. This dungeon is going to be captured by the Black Bulls." Y/N groaned, "This isn't going to end well."

"Ahh. See what you've done now?! None of us can use any exploring type magic." Asta and Noelle were fighting off some strange monsters in one of the rooms they had passed. Y/N sighed as he tried removing the mess made by the monsters he defeated from his shoes. Suddenly, the bird that was perched on Asta's head flew off and pointed to an exit. Asta went through the door. Noelle and Y/N followed him. Y/N asked, "Are you sure that we should be following the bird? I mean, they haven't been here either. How would they know the way?" Asta said, "They probably just do. Animal instincts!" Y/N frowned, "Well, that's not comforting. Anyways, why are competing with the Golden Dawn? We should've gone with them to the treasure hall." Asta said, "Because that four eyes was being mean." Y/N frowned, "And of course that was reason enough. Uh, we should've just asked them to take us with them. Plus I wanted to mean to the Vermillion." Noelle asked, "Why would you want to do that?" Y/N said, "Being cruel is how I show I care." Asta was shocked, "Really?!" Y/N scoffed, "Of course not, you moron. I just enjoy being mean to people. Maybe." Asta was confused, "Wait. He said maybe, so maybe he really does be mean to care. But why is he mean? Uh, this thinking makes my brain hurt!"

Y/N said, "You have a brain?" Asta frowned, "Dude, that's so mean. Uh, wait does that mean you care?" Y/N continued to walk forward. Asta said, "Whatever. I hope that Luck's okay though. I haven't seen him in a while." Y/N said, "He should be fine. I heard that he's really strong, but he's kind of battle obsessed." Noelle asked, "What do you mean?" Y/N said, "Well, I asked Finral and he said that Luck got the name the Cheery Berserker because he kept beating up his opponents with a smile on his face. Apparently, he knocked out his opponent for the Magic Knights Exam." Asta yelled, "That's so scary!!" Y/N said, "Yeah. SO, he should be okay. I doubt there'd be anyone here that could actually beat him. Let's just focus on getting to the treasure hall." Noelle and Asta nodded in agreement.

Hello. Apologies for the lack of updates. I am hoping to update more frequently. Once again, I apologize and thank you for continuing to read.