Chapter 201

When Jiang Hao opened his eyes, the sky was already bright.

    He sat up halfway in a daze, only to feel that there was something soft beside him, turning his head and squinting, it was a person.

    Li Ke.

    His whole body was shocked suddenly, and the vague memory was tumbling in his mind.

    Yesterday, I saw the scene of Gu Feng and Yu Baoyuan living together. He was desperate about pursuing Yu Baoyuan, and his heart was so uncomfortable that he went without care. In

    memory, Li Ke, a fool, seemed to have been caught by himself. The writing accompany...

    then...he also sent himself back to the hotel afterwards, right?

    Jiang Hao exhaled, moisturized his dry throat, and stretched out his hand to lift the quilt.

    It's okay if you don't lift it. When you open it, your eyes are rounded.

    Li Ke just wore a pair of white underwear and fell asleep on his stomach? The pieces of red on the neck are...

    Li Ke woke up in Jiang Hao's movements and rubbed his eyes: "Are you awake?"

    "We," Jiang Hao was a little speechless, "Yesterday. Late?"

    "What was last night?" Li Ke got up and jumped out of the bed, "Jiang Hao, I tell you, you are too shameful!"

    Jiang Hao rubbed his aching brain and sat up, hesitating for a while: " The two of us... last night, what did you do?"

    "What did you say?" Li Ke gritted his teeth, pointing his finger at the mark on his neck, "Which dog was it last night, his mouth is as powerful as a siphon Sucking around and sucking my neck like this?"

    Jiang Hao's face turned dark.

    He didn't expect that he would be so crazy when he was drunk.

    Li Ke is his buddy, he never thought that he would be affectionate.

    He calmed his face for a long time, sighed, and stretched out his hand to squeeze Li Ke's small ass: "Is it all right here? I don't know if I have taken any measures.

    Shi..."

    Li Ke wore pants and dressed well, but Jiang Hao suddenly pinched his butt, and his whole figure jumped up like a fire: "Fuck, what are you doing? "

    If it hurts in your place, I will give you medicine for trauma." Jiang Hao said seriously.

    "You..." Li Ke calmed down and said, "You don't think you fucked me last night, did you?" "

    Jiang Hao raised his head, "We have nothing to do with each other?" "

    Crap, of course no more!" "Li Ke was shocked, "I am not bent!" Being captured by you last night to play with a kiss is already the limit of being a brother, how could I let you fuck me! "

    Jiang Hao thought he was crazy last night, but he didn't expect to have a substantive relationship     with Li Ke , so he was relieved immediately.

    Fortunately, fortunately.

If you do with Li Ke, then you will get along with brothers in the future. It will be extremely embarrassing.

    He calmed down on the bed for a while, took out his phone and checked the time: "Li Ke. "

    Li Ke put on his clothes and raised his head: "What are you doing?" "

    Let's get dressed quickly, and after dinner, I will go to the hospital immediately." "

    No," Li Ke's dark eyes were surprised, "Why did you go to the hospital again?" Are you going to spy on people again? Don't do this, please, Dad Haohao..."

    Jiang Hao threw a pillow on Li Ke: " Stop talking nonsense, it's not a peeping, Baoyuan has an operation today, I want to go to the hospital and wait. "

    Li Ke said, with angry eyes, he went into the bathroom to wash.

    When the two of them finished washing and left the room, they found a place nearby to eat and rushed to the hospital, Yu Baoyuan was about to be pushed into the operation. Room.

    Gu Feng is by Yu Baoyuan's side, and you can see the tension in his heart from Gu Feng's tense expression.

    He held Yu Baoyuan's hand tightly, and tried his best to say naturally: "It will be cured soon, the operation will be completed soon, and you will be able to see things soon, don't be afraid."

    Yu Baoyuan seemed to relax naturally. Duo: "I have nothing to be afraid of. I believe the doctors, all right, you can let go of your hand."

    Gu Feng was silent for a while before slowly loosening his grip on Yu Baoyuan's hand.

    Jiang Hao walked quietly to Yu Baoyuan's side, and in Gu Feng's intensely displeased eyes, he said softly: "Baoyuan, long time no see." Yu Baoyuan was stunned when he heard this voice, and it took a while to react. , Smiled and said: "Is it Jiang Er?"

    "It's me," Jiang Hao nodded, ignoring Gu Feng's murderous gaze, and put his hand on the back of Yu Baoyuan's hand, "Long time no see. I know you have surgery today, specially Come to see you."

    "Thank you, wait until your eyesight is restored, and invite you to dinner."

    Jiang Hao heard the faint estrangement in Yu Baoyuan's tone, and felt a pain in his heart. He smiled bitterly and said, "I will invite you for dinner. An Anxinxin performed the operation and cured the disease."

    "Alright," Gu Feng waited for Jiang Hao to finish this sentence, then interrupted abruptly, and said softly to Yu Baoyuan, "The doctor is here, it's time for the operation. Don't be afraid, I will always be with you outside."

    Yu Baoyuan didn't speak, and took a deep breath.

    Gu Feng, Jiang Hao and others watched in silence as Yu Baoyuan was pushed into the operating room. The red "in operation" light sign at the door of the operating room suddenly lit up.

    Gu Feng and Jiang Hao sat side by side on the bench and fell into a long wait.

    I don’t know how long it took before Gu Feng broke the dead silence, and said lightly, "I lived with Baoyuan, you know."

    Jiang Hao heard the meaning of Gu Feng's words: "I heard that a few days ago. . the "

    Gu Feng not to speak, followed by Jiang Hao said:." I hope Bao yuan happy, but I was not interested in ...... bless you always care. "

So here PART2 , PART1 is my acc