Chapter 209

The male celebrity walked in front of Gu Feng and bent down: "Mr. Gu, it was me who did something recklessly. I'm sorry."

    Gu Feng hadn't spoken yet. Yu Baoyuan had already heard his voice and raised his eyebrows: "Huh? I seem to have heard the sound somewhere."

    "His name is Cheng Yu, I don't know if Yu Shao remembers it," Mr. Gao next to him smiled extremely flatteringly, "I showed my face in a few TV shows recently. Has Yu Shao watched it? "When

    he said this, Gu Feng shot a sharp look in his eyes.

    Bao Yuan hasn't been able to see people at all recently. This annoying thing, Mr. Gao, doesn't it make Bao Yuan feel uncomfortable for speaking like this?

    Yu Baoyuan thought about it carefully, it may be that the ward TV accidentally let off the star's TV series.

    He was in a lighter mood, so he also smiled: "I rarely meet celebrities, can you sign me?"

    This male celebrity was originally here to please Gu Feng. He was so nervous to see Gu Feng and Yu Baoyuan, of course he didn't dare to be right. Yu Baoyuan was a little bit negligent. He hurriedly stepped forward: "Of course, I brought a convenience sign, I'll sign it here for you."

    Then, he tore off a sign and began to sign his name expertly.

    Now let alone let him sign Yu Baoyuan, just let him sing and dance to Yu Baoyuan live, and he will do it all.

    The big man, he doesn't even have the courage to provocatively.

    Gu Feng watched the male star sign Yu Baoyuan from the side, his expression a little ugly and embarrassed.

    He only told Yu Baoyuan that someone had seduce him a few days ago, but Yu Baoyuan didn't know that it was the star who seduce Gu Feng who signed him now.

    He has a sense of discomfort that the scumbag brought his original partner to see the mistress, and the unknowing original partner laughed and laughed with the mistress.

    Although he has nothing to do with the male star.

    When the male celebrities finished signing, Gu Feng had no intention of entanglement with them anymore, his tone was cold and disappointed, and Mr. Gao fooled a few words casually, and found an excuse to lead Yu Baoyuan in the direction of home.

    On the way back, Gu Feng hesitated and told Yu Baoyuan that the star who signed just now was the person who seduced him the other day.

    Yu Baoyuan was stunned at first, then shook his head, and smiled helplessly: "I didn't expect these people to do these shameless things for profit."

    "Well," Gu Feng looked at the sticky note in Yu Baoyuan's pocket. , There was an urge to throw it away, "In this circle, there are a lot of such things

    .

    " "It's a pity that he has a nice voice," Yu Baoyuan smiled and shook his head, and suddenly said to Gu Feng, "Say so. Come on, you are such a rich and handsome man, you should have encountered such things many times, right? "

    Gu Feng silent child, nodded:" ah, a lot of times. "

    ...Do you want to explain the romantic history of the past?" "Although Yu Baoyuan's tone was smiling, the faint inquiries and seriousness in it made Gu Feng frightened.

    Gu Feng was originally an extremely dazzling man. I don't know how many men and women want to drill into his bed. No wonder Yu Baoyuan lacks him. A sense of security.

    Gu Feng pondered for a moment: "If you want to know, I'll tell you all about it. "

    Yu Baoyuan's footsteps stopped: "You said. "

    I have never had sex with anyone," Gu Feng said in a serious tone, "but I have been hooked up many times. There are both men and women. I don’t remember the list. If you want to know me... I will try my best to list it for you. I don't like the people who posted, so even if they

    look good, I didn't think about using them to vent their desires. "

    " Really? "

    Gu Feng nodded solemnly: "I will never lie to you." "

    I like to understand what Bao Yuan like Enliaoyisheng, took two steps forward, suddenly look back:" how do I feel the wind a little bit cold ah. "

    Gu Feng's heart jumped when he heard Yu Baoyuan's words.

    This is... what did Yu Baoyuan ask for?

    He was so happy that he handed Gu Jiarui into Yu Baoyuan's hands, quickly took off his coat, and put it on Yu Baoyuanzi carefully, then took the child back, excitedly said: "First wear my clothes, let's hurry up Going home, it won’t be cold anymore."

    "Well," Yu Baoyuan took a deep breath, "It's time to go back." The

    two of them held hands, one of them was holding the child, and the cat followed and thought he was leading the way.

    This picture melts into the warm orange sunset light that is about to dissipate, and it looks extremely harmonious and warm.

    When they returned home, Gu Feng asked Yu Baoyuan what he meant, and began to move his things to his original bedroom with great fanfare.

    The original bedroom, since Yu Baoyuan left, the closet, the utility table, the small bookshelf... are all half empty, looking empty.

    With full expectation, Gu Feng moved Yu Baoyuan's things from the guest room to the master bedroom, and placed them all dutifully.

    Gu Feng looked at the newly-filled bedroom, and for an instant, he thought he was back in the past.

    When he went to bed at night, Gu Feng helped Yu Baoyuan take a bath as usual, and then led people to the bedroom.

    Yu Baoyuan touched the bed and sat down, feeling the temperature of the warm lamp by the bed shining on his face.

    "This lamp is still there," Yu Baoyuan touched the lamp holder, "I said a long time ago that it should be replaced, why don't you throw it away?"

    Gu Feng hugged the person from behind: "Baoyuan, after I understand my heart , I have been waiting for you to come back."

    Yu Baoyuan stroked the delicate carving on the lamp holder, without speaking.

    "Everything you left in this room is invaluable to me. Although this lamp is very old, it was chosen by you personally back then. I...reluctant to lose it."