Chapter 212

Xiong Wudan was wearing Super Ingot overalls and stood in front of Yu Baoyuan.

    His hair is a little loose and disheveled, and it doesn't seem to have been carefully managed. The nail polish on the fingernails was also removed a long time ago, and it seems that there is no rubbing on the face.

    Yu Baoyuan looked at him like this, always feeling that he was different in some ways.

    He Hui and the others sneaked into the small kitchen to eat in Yu Baoyuan's signal. Xiong Wudan walked slowly to Yu Baoyuan, bowed his head for a long time, and said cowardly: "Hello."

    There was no arrogance before.

    Yu Baoyuan's Adam's apple rolled, and he asked softly, "Is your health better?"

    Xiong Wudan raised the hand that had been cut off his wrist and looked at it in front of him like he laughed at himself: "Fate is low, it's not dead. The wound is not dead. It’s not too deep. You can leave the hospital after a period of rest, but the doctor pays attention to it. You should not be too tired with this hand."

    Yu Baoyuan nodded, "Is it okay to work here? The treatment and the like..."

    "It's all very good," Xiong Wudan nodded, "Anyway, I am someone no one wants. You...will hire me, I have no complaints, really."

    Yu Baoyuan squinted his eyes and focused, and saw Xiong Wudan's forehead. Sweat, combined with what He Hui said just now, naturally knowing that Xiong Wudan must be extremely exhausted in the store these days.

    "Don't look down on yourself so much," Yu Baoyuan patted him on the shoulder, "You are actually very good."

    "Come on," Xiong Wudan touched his nose, "I'm a pervert, everyone said that. I also want to understand. If you are abnormal, just be abnormal. Anyway, I will live alone in the future, and I don’t want to have any intersection with others. It’s okay to be lonely to death."

    Yu Baoyuan heard the depression and depression in his heart, "I will ask you to eat some other day. Fan, let's talk."

    Xiong Wudan wanted to refuse, but when he saw Yu Baoyuan's eyes, he suddenly couldn't say anything to refuse.

    After a long time, he just nodded, turned and walked towards the kitchen. After walking a few steps, he turned his head back: "...that, the psychiatrist, thank you."

    "What?"

    "Help me ask a psychiatrist," Xiong Wudan's lips curled up slightly, "I have to say that the doctor has Two brushes. Before I died, I thought that I would commit suicide again if I didn’t succeed in suicide. It’s easier to die than to live anyway. But now my mentality is better than before. Thank him and thank you.”

    Yu Baoyuan smiled and nodded: "It's not my credit, it was invited by Gu Feng. As long as your mentality is slowly getting better, that's fine."

    Xiong Wudan didn't speak, turned his head and walked into the kitchen in silence. After a while, he quietly walked out of the kitchen. Bring out a bowl and put it on the table in front of Yu Baoyuan.

    "Eat, even though it was made by someone like me, you can still eat it anyway, don't dislike it."

    Yu Baoyuan looked down and took a closer look. Inside the big round bowl, there were thin noodles, which looked smooth and refreshing. The noodle soup is warm, with a variety of side dishes and fried meat, the color and luster are bright and fragrant. There is also an omelette on the top of the noodles, sprinkled with a little soy sauce. It looks very beautiful.

    Yu Baoyuan smiles slightly: "It looks like the craftsmanship is very good, thank you."

    Xiong Wudan turned around and said, "I'm just that. If you can, you can eat it while it's hot."

    Yu Baoyuan looked at him as he turned around and started to wipe the table with a cloth in silence, feeling a little sour in his heart.

    In the evening, Gu Feng really drove to the door of Yu Baoyuan's shop.

    He walked into the store silently under He Hui's stunning eyes, and saw Yu Baoyuan sitting on a chair, and he was relieved: "Baoyuan, let's go."

    Yu Baoyuan picked up a bag next to him, with Baiju inside it. And some things that you plan to get in the cemetery.

    Gu Feng took Yu Baoyuan's hand naturally, and Yu Baoyuan didn't mean to resist at all. He said a few words of exhortation to He Hui, and he was led by Gu Feng out.

    He Hui and Xu Jiajia quietly looked at their backs.

    He Hui smiled secretly: "I think, after such a period of time, their relationship seems to have improved a lot."

    "

    Probably , is it reunited?" He Hui shook her head: "I think it hasn't reached that stage yet, it may be temporarily possible. In the test stage? Our boss lacks a sense of security and has always

    been cautious in doing things . To let him completely give up his heart, I think Mr. Gu has to work harder."

    Xu Jiajia smiled and slapped He Hui on the head: "Hey, I said, where did you write the same humanities that you wrote to your boss last time?"

    "I wrote three chapters of sex scenes, the boss and... Mr. Gu, do you see it?"

    "Hey, the boss treats you so well , You actually wrote him a meaty text behind your back, so shameless," Xu Jiajia's ears were a little red, "What are you doing? Send it to my mailbox, hurry up." The

    noise was another afternoon.

    On Yu Baoyuan's side, he took Gu Feng's car to the Nanshan Cemetery.

    The more he opened the Nanshan Cemetery, the heavier his heart became.

    On each death day, he felt like a stone was weighing heavily in his heart, and his mother's words always sounded in his mind from time to time. When he reached the place, Gu Feng stopped the car and led Yu Baoyuan into it.

    Although Yu Baoyuan's eyes were still blurred, he was still familiar with where his mother was. He walked to the tombstone, was silent for a while, took Gu Jiarui from Gu Feng's hand, and then said to Gu Feng, "Wait for me at a distance."

    Gu Feng knew that he was in a bad mood. , Even if he really wanted to stay by his side, he had to turn his head one step at a time and walk a little further.

    Yu Baoyuan took a deep breath and placed a bunch of white chrysanthemums in front of the tombstone.

    "Mom, I came to see you," his voice trembled, "not just me, but also your grandson, his name is Rui Rui, and he has come to see you too."