Chapter 202

When Gu Feng heard Jiang Hao's words, he narrowed his eyes displeased.

    Jiang Hao, as if he hadn't noticed the momentum on Gu Feng's body, said, "Before this, I have been thinking, if I want to bring Baoyuan a lifetime of happiness, who will be the one who will bring him happiness? It’s not until these days that I figured out that this person won’t be me anymore. "

    Gu Feng is slightly satisfied with the answer and nodded: "I know."

    Jiang Hao sneered, "Don't be smug, I am not. I think it's you."

    Gu Feng's palm suddenly clenched, just like the instinctive reaction of a male beast when guarding everything about himself.

    "He remembers the things you did to Baoyuan before," Jiang Hao's voice is seldom turbulent, cold enough, "Even if you treat him nicely now, but you have let him down for five years, that five years. Years of time and feelings are the loopholes you can't make up no matter how hard you work now."

    "What do you want to say?" Gu Feng's eyes sharpened.

    "I just want to say, with Baoyuan, you will never be a perfect lover, because you have five years of black history," Jiang Hao chuckled, "Baoyuan is a very good person, if you can, I would rather have someone who is mature and stable, who lives up to him bit by bit, will love him.”

    Gu Feng quietly looked at the white wall of the hospital before saying, “I know I made a mistake. I owe him the year, so I want to pay him back in my entire life. I know I can’t be perfect in his heart, and I don’t have this extravagant hope.”

    After that, he paused, took a deep breath, and continued: "So, I only hope that in the remaining years, I will use everything I have to spoil him and love him. I can't be perfect, but I will Do your best."

    Jiang Hao sat there for a long time without speaking.

    After a long period of silence, he spoke tiredly, "I admit that you are chasing people very closely now, but Gu Feng, do you think Bao Yuan agreed to come back and live with you because of love?" He paused. Speaking more bluntly and sharply, "Or... do you think Baoyuan

    still loves you now?" After

    so long, this is what Gu Feng's heart is.

    He takes care of Yu Baoyuan every day, listens carefully to every word of his, pays attention to every movement of him, he subconsciously wants to know whether Baoyuan still has feelings for him, and how many feelings he still has.

    He has never dared to think deeply, but he didn't expect that today, he was picked directly by Jiang Hao.

    Gu Feng's tone sank: "This is not your business."

    Jiang Hao turned his head and said nothing.

    Gu Feng's heart was a little confused, and the performance of Yu Baoyuan these days appeared in his mind.

    Yu Baoyuan rejected him many times, showing a lot of impatience with him...

    but...

    Gu Feng stretched out his hand and carefully touched the pure black shirt he was wearing. The style of this shirt is from last year. According to taking care of Feng's usual living habits, I don't like the clothes when I wear it.

    But this is from Baoyuan.

    That's baby.

    While Bao Yuan was impatient with him, he did not forget his birthday and gave him a gift. He also agreed to sleep in the same bed with him, and took the initiative to get into his arms, and they kissed once yesterday.

    Gu Feng's heart was in a mess, as if there were two little people. One put out all the evidence that Yu Baoyuan didn't love him and bothered him, and tried his best to clamor; the other took out all the feelings and care that Yu Baoyuan still had for him, desperately encouraging.

    His Adam's apple rolled for a while, and finally calmed down: "It's all between me and Baoyuan. Even if I can't be completely forgiven now, even if I'm still punished, I'm willing," he took a deep breath. "I said, I am sincere to Baoyuan this time, so I will not give up."

    Jiang Hao's eyes fluctuated slightly, he looked at the time on the watch: "You said more It’s useless, all I care about is Bao Yuan’s feelings.,’

    Gu Feng was about to speak, but he heard a pop, and the red light "in operation" was suddenly extinguished.

    He instantly lost his interest in talking to Jiang Hao. Immediately stood up and looked at the door of the operating room nervously.

    The door opened and Yu Baoyuan lay out on the hospital bed.

    Gu Feng leaned forward nervously to have a look, but was followed by the accompanying doctors. The nurse stopped: "Mr. Gu, the patient has not had the effect of the anesthetic yet. Wait until he wakes up and visit. "

    Gu Feng grabbed a nurse: "How is the operation?" "

    Ah, the operation...no problem, it was successful." While the nurse was frightened by Gu Feng's aura, she secretly glanced at this handsome and extraordinarily handsome

    man. There were side effects that made her a little incoherent. "The hematoma is already Successfully cleared, depending on... the vision will be restored after a while. "

    A big rock in Gu Feng's heart finally fell to the ground.

    Jiang Hao and the others also breathed a sigh of relief . They were relieved to hear that Yu Baoyuan's operation was successful.

    Gu Feng's eyes followed Yu Baoyuan and was pushed back to the ward, and walked a few steps. , Unconsciously glanced at the cowardly bag next to Jiang Hao, and suddenly saw the red marks on his neck.

    He immediately raised his brows, turned slightly and said to Jiang Hao: "This is your latest The man who soaked in? You take him to see Baoyuan? "

    Jiang Hao frowned, he was about to explain.

    However, Li Ke took Jiang Hao's shoulder carelessly and straightly said: "No, no, we are good buddies for many years, and we haven't done anything shameful."

    Jiang Haozheng breathed a sigh of relief. , Li Ke then smiled and said, "At most, I was kissed by him all night at the hotel last night."