Chapter 205

The male star was so stopped by Gu Feng, and he withdrew his hand in embarrassment.

    As if he hadn’t seen anything, Mr. Gao had a cup with Gu Feng, and then sighed: “Mr. Gu, you are a young talent, and I am really convinced that you are able to bring the Gu Group so well, and I admire it!

    ” Mr. Gao is overwhelmed," Gu Feng nodded at him, doing false coping. "

    Zong Gao is more experienced than me." "Where did I get any experience," Mr. Gao shook his head helplessly, as if tossing it on purpose. Like an introduction, he cast a suggestive look at the handsome male star, and said to Gu Feng, "I don't have the ability to have Mr. Gu. Mr. Gu is a celebrity in Business Weekly. He is so young and so young. Handsome and successful in his career, haha, Mr. Gu, you don't know how many people admire you!"

    Gu Feng heard the change in his tone and was thinking about how to deal with it. The male star sitting on the other side spoke.

    His voice seems to have been professionally trained. It is not like Gu Feng’s natural magnetism, but has some deliberate traces: "General Gu’s reputation is no worse than some celebrities. Based solely on Gu’s ability and appearance, you There will be a lot of fans."

    Gu Feng glanced at him. This male star has a mold-like smile on his face. He should have practiced facial expression management in front of a mirror many times. He is dressed decently, with dark blue western-style leather shoes, but inexplicably reveals an aura of desire.

    Gu Feng didn't speak, but closed his eyes.

    There are more and more people sitting at the banquet table. Mr. Gao didn’t take care of it, but Gu Feng was very busy. All of the present here have cooperative or friendship relationships, so they are busy with socializing and socializing everywhere. .

    Mr. Gao took advantage of Gu Feng's time to care, and cast an unpleasant look at the male star.

    The male celebrity took out the slightly vibrating mobile phone and saw that Mr. Gao had sent a WeChat full of gunpowder.

    One by one, Mr. Gu casually throws you a little resource, do you know how popular you can be? If you can't come up with the means to serve Mr. Gu, you will get out. Some people want to serve him.

    He squeezed the phone tightly, his heart pounding.

    Gu Feng had already sat down at this time and was talking with the bosses on the opposite side about the development project. The male star looked at his extremely handsome profile and sturdy figure, and compared the fatness of the other bosses on the table. Belly, bald forehead, my heart is already settled.

    This President Gu has such a big background, and he is so handsome and sexy, and he is willing to ask him to post him upside down, not to mention that Gu Feng's resources and contacts are very rich.

    If he can climb this big tree...

    then his days will be much easier.

    The male celebrity sat next to Gu Feng with a decent smile on his face, as if listening carefully to the enthusiastic conversation of the people at the dinner table.

    But his hand, under the table, quietly stretched out to Gu Feng's side.

    When Gu Feng noticed, he could only feel a hand, touching himself from time to time with the meaning of shaking with Ruoyouruwu.

    He turned his head slightly to look at the male celebrity, but the male celebrity just smiled at him extremely naturally and generously: "I admire Mr. Gu's remarks, too."

    Gu Feng frowned, and he didn't speak again just now.

    This fool is dizzy!

    Displeased in his heart, he pulled the chair and sat a bit aside, the alienation and indifferent attitude was extremely obvious.

    Seeing Gu Feng's actions, the male star was a little at a loss. At this time, his mobile phone vibrated slightly again, and it was still Mr. Gao's WeChat. After a movie, don't be the male lead, let others play, you go to the position of male number three.

    The male star's heart was shocked!

    He finally got a spot in the movie, now he wants to change it? He is not willing!

    Being so stimulated by President Gao, he immediately made a decision, with a ruthless thought in his heart that he would climb to Gu Feng when he died.

    He tried his best to stay calm, holding his chopsticks to hold something, not knowing if his hands were shaking or something, the chopsticks fell to the ground suddenly, making a muffled noise.

    No one on the table paid attention to his small role, so the male star squatted down to pick it up. When he picked up his chopsticks, he did not get up immediately, but took advantage of this opportunity to kneel and get in The tablecloth covered most of the underside of the table.

    When Gu Feng noticed something wrong, he lowered his head slightly and lifted up a little tablecloth to look down.

    I saw this little famous male celebrity who was still noble and handsome just now, dressed decently, but now kneeling between his legs like a cheap dog. The moment he looked over, he stretched his head and used himself. Gu's mouth caught Gu Feng's belt buckle.

    Gu Feng sat closer to the wall, and on both sides of him there was a large potted plant with a tall landscape that blocked his view, so the only person who could see this scene full of desire was him and Mr. Gao, who was sitting next to him.

    No wonder this actor dared to be so bold!

    It's really to get close to the gold master, not even the face.

    Gu Feng sneered in his heart, stretched out his hand under the table and pushed the male star's head away to prevent him from touching himself. Then he stood up and said, "I'm going to the bathroom first."

    He didn't care. Mr. Gao's complicated eyes and the embarrassment of the people under the table turned around and left.