Chapter 203

Jiang Hao just breathed out and died in his lungs for a moment.

    Gu Feng said, "Really?"

    "I was...that was drunk," Jiang Hao coughed in a low voice, concealing his embarrassment, "I and he are buddies. , I

    just came here to see Bao Yuan, no other meaning." After

    that, he reached out and hit Li Ke on the ass with a bit of blame and threat.

    Who knows that after such a fight, Li Ke jumped up like a cat with fried hair and glared at Jiang Hao: "I said, can you stop spanking me? It's still hurting my mother..."

    Jiang Hao's His face was so dark that he couldn't see it for a moment.

    With a clear look in Gu Feng's eyes, he glanced at Jiang Hao, then turned and entered the ward.

    Jiang Hao watched Gu Feng's figure disappear from his field of vision, and he suddenly picked up Li Ke's collar with anger: "When did I have that kind of relationship with you? Even if I'm crooked, you're my fucking buddy. , Can I like you so much!"

    Li Ke widened his eyes: "Didn't I explain to him?"

    Your explanation is better than no explanation. The more you describe it, the darker and darker Jiang Hao's heart is, and he loosens it. Li Ke said, "What's the matter with your ass? I remember I just squeezed it in the morning. It's not a big deal, how can it hurt?"

    Li Ke smiled: "Then...some time ago, He has hemorrhoids."

    Jiang Hao took a deep breath, resisting the urge to let the second product "hung his head and pierce his head", and led people downstairs.

    In the ward, Gu Feng sat next to Yu Baoyuan's bed.

    I don't know how long it took before the effect of the anesthetic slowly dissipated, and Yu Baoyuan also gradually woke up from the heavy coma.

    "Bao Yuan," Gu Feng saw Yu Baoyuan moving, and hurriedly shook his hand, "Wake up, do you want to drink water? Do you want to eat something?" The strong light made Yu Baoyuan's eyes a little uncomfortable. He squinted and adjusted for a long time before he could fully open his eyes, but his eyes were still blurred.

    Gu Feng seemed to see through the little disappointment on Yu Baoyuan's face, and hurriedly explained: "The operation was successful and nothing went wrong. The oppressed optic nerve will gradually recover, and your vision will gradually improve. Don't worry."

    Yu Baoyuan Nodded and swallowed, only to realize that his mouth was extremely dry.

    He said with a hoarse voice: "Is there hot water?"

    Gu Feng got up and took a cup of warm from the drinking fountain next to him, and carefully fed it to Yu Baoyuan's mouth: "Slow down."

    Yu Baoyuan wanted to take the cup. Come and touch it by himself, blindly groping with his hand, and groping on Gu Feng's arm.

    He touched it twice, then suddenly stopped, coughing a few times.

    Gu Feng took the cup back: "Did you choke?"

    Yu Baoyuan shook his head, muttered for a while, and asked: "You... are wearing the shirt I gave you today?"

    Gu Feng was stunned. Nodded: "Yes... can you see my clothes clearly?"

    "No, it's still fuzzy," Yu Baoyuan shook his head and said again, "but I can figure it out. Because I was poor when I bought this shirt. Yes, so I bought a low-priced material that you don’t usually wear. I didn’t even think about giving it to you at the time. I just thought this shirt should look good on you.”

    Gu Feng touched himself.

    Yu Baoyuan said with a chuckle, "No matter the price, as long as you send it, I like it and I will cherish it." Yu Baoyuan didn't say a word, and lay down again, half sitting.

    Gu Feng's heart was still circling Jiang Hao's words and the questions that came up in his heart. This vague and hazy feeling made him feel extremely anxious and uncomfortable.

    He finally couldn't help it, gently shook Yu Baoyuan's hand, and plucked up the courage to say: "Baoyuan, I'll ask you a question."

    "You said."

    "I know I did a lot of wrong things, I let you down Many, many, I already understand what I owe you," Gu Feng's tone was serious, and a little nervous when he was serious, "I am also trying to change this time. I learn to love someone. I don't know what I am. is doing well now ...... to

    the date, your heart, there is even a little bit of my feelings? "

    I heard Bao yuan Gu Feng problem, he stunned for a moment.

    This kind of stupid and hypocritical question came out of Gu Feng's mouth, which was really strange.

    He laughed: "What are you doing suddenly asking this kind of question?"

    Gu Feng sighed, "I just want to know an answer. It's impossible to give up on you... But I just want to know."

    Yu Baoyuan curled his lips, the anesthetic and The operation made his mind dizzy and sleepy. He was too lazy to answer Gu Feng's stupid question, turned over and turned his back to Gu Feng.

    Gu Feng looked at him with his back to him, and he felt even more uncomfortable.

    No matter how uncomfortable he is, he can only endure it. He can't force Yu Baoyuan to confide in his heart, and he is not willing to accept it at all.

    He could only muffled and said: "Well, then I won't disturb you to sleep." When

    he retracted his hand in disappointment, he heard Yu Baoyuan whisper in a bit of resentment: "Anyway, I won't let Just an ordinary friend came and kissed me on the mouth."