Chapter 213

Towards the evening, the afterglow of the setting sun recklessly dyed the sky red, and the warm orange-red light illuminates the sky and the earth thoroughly, and it seems to bring a bit of warmth that is not in the daytime, as if in a dream.

    In the Nanshan Cemetery, the wind in the early spring brought the unrelenting winter cold, blowing like waves.

    Yu Baoyuan stood in front of the tombstone, his eyes vaguely unable to see the words on the tombstone, but he knew that his mother was lying there forever.

    He was silent for a long time, and finally took two steps forward and sat down in front of the tombstone.

    "Mom, are you okay over there?"

    Yu Baoyuan asked softly.

    The evening breeze made a leaf of salad tremble, like some kind of gentle answer.

    "You have been gone for many years, have you forgotten my appearance," Yu Baoyuan smiled softly, "I'm sorry, I was busy some time ago, but there was a problem with my body and I have not been able to see you. . But don’t worry, I’m all right now.”

    He reached out and touched the cold tombstone: “Mom, look, this is your little grandson, his name is Rui Rui. He and I are destined father and son, we both Even the birthday is the same day. Did you say it was a coincidence? Look at his little face and watch his hands and hands..."

    Yu Baoyuan teased Gu Jiarui gently, watching the little boy's mouth open and close, softly Wow.

    "Mom, I recently encountered something upsetting and want to tell you."

    Yu Baoyuan leaned back on the tombstone and looked up at the sky. The afterglow of the sunset glow in the sky illuminates his face like a soft light, and his eyes are like a pool of clear water, glowing with the soft light of the sunset.

    "I also came to your tomb and told you before that I ran into a man named Gu Feng. I...I liked him very much before, yes, I love him very much, and

    I think it’s only him in this life. After five years with him, I only got a small Ruirui, and got nothing else. Instead, he was kicked out of the house while pregnant, watching him talk to others with a smile, alas..."

    "When I think about it now, I feel bad, but fortunately these are things from the past," Yu Baoyuan raised his hand and wiped the wet corners of his eyes. "He's chasing me during this period, do you know? He treats me Repented, he said that he has me in his heart, he likes me, and wants to be with me again."

    Yu Baoyuan stopped when he said this.

    He turned his head slightly and looked at Gu Feng standing in the distance.

    His eyes are half blurred, so he can't see Gu Feng's face and expression. He could only see Gu Feng's slender figure standing still in the distance, standing in the gentle sunset light, as if repeatedly peering toward him.

    Gu Feng's hands had inflicted countless injuries on him.

    It was Gu Feng's hands that smashed the food he cooked for him, and it was Gu Feng's hands that coldly pushed away the hopeful him, and went to hug Chen Lining.

    But...

    also Gu Feng's hands became his only light when he couldn't see it.

    Gu Feng used to hurt him, but now he is also giving him a firm guard.

    Yu Baoyuan's Adam's apple rolled, and he sighed dumbfoundingly: "Why do you think he is so awkward? If there was me in his heart, why should he be so fierce and cold to me? I have to wait until the injury has developed before thinking about repairing it. Why is his EQ so low, stupid, so stupid."

    Gu Jiarui wailed twice in Yu Baoyuan's arms, as if agreeing with what Yu Baoyuan said.

    "Perhaps he grew up and got everything he wanted, so he has no concept or experience for feelings," Yu Baoyuan shook Gu Jiarui lightly, laughing at himself, "Anyway, now Thinking of it, those years really went by like in a stove. But, Mom, Gu Feng has been really good to me during this time. I am not a wooden person, I can feel it."

    Yu Baoyuan took his gaze back from a distance, "I don’t want to forgive him, I’m a person, you know, looking at the thorns in my body, I’m actually very embarrassed. I have too many worries. Gu Feng is so rich and rich. There is no shortage of people. Someone in the toilet wanted to dedicate himself to him a few days ago, haha."  

  Gu Jiarui's little hand grabbed Yu Baoyuan's collar, and Yu Baoyuan didn't notice it, and still murmured: "I actually I am afraid, I am afraid that he is not mature emotionally yet. I am afraid that one day I will be disgusted by him and driven away by him. I am afraid that Rui Rui will also be hurt by our feelings. Mom, you say, I can still Jump into this fire pit?" 

   After saying this, Yu Baoyuan leaned his head on the tombstone, as if he had leaned close to his mother and talked about gossip many years ago.

     He babbled and talked a lot, telling every bit about himself and Gu Feng. When the sky was dark and the wind was getting bigger, he sniffed his nose. 

   Gu Feng was getting more and more unstable over there, wandering back and forth, looking at Yu Baoyuan constantly, thinking about going to see him, but fearing that he would be unhappy, he was anxious.   

After hesitating for a long time, he finally gritted his teeth and walked to Yu Baoyuan’s side, took off his coat and put it on Yu Baoyuan: "It’s getting cold, you put your clothes on first. I won’t disturb you, I’ll do it right now. Let's go, okay?" 

   He looked at Yu Baoyuan wearing a coat, and felt that he would not get sick or catch a cold, so he felt a little relieved and turned around to leave.     Yu Baoyuan suddenly took his hand.     "Come with me."   

Gu Feng turned his head in surprise.  

  There is a bright moonlight in Yu Baoyuan's eyes: "Sit with me for a while."

Meet my childhood self HAHAHAHI was exploring my House and I found this in my mom's room

I was exploring my House and I found this in my mom's room.....it was hidden like it is one of the culprit of GOT HAHAHAHHA