Salt and PEPPPPPEERRRRRRR

Hola my dear readers! Comedy hour (well, more like comedy second) with your favorite author!

Knock knock

Who's there?

Cat.

Cat who?

CATch you later, alligator!

*leaves room and never comes back*

... good riddance

Pepper's pov:

Pepper Pots, CEO of Stark Industries, role model to all, was shifting through some papers in her office. She was finding it hard to concentrate today, her attention always wandering back to the abstract art windmill thing on her desk. So, she had to admit that she was relieved to hear hurried footsteps, which could only belong to one person, rushing down the corridor.

A voice screeched, "PEPPPPPPEEERRRR," before her office doors opened and Tony ran through. Not unstrangely, Strange was close behind.

Pepper put down her papers and arranged her expression to appear annoyed at the interruption. "What is it, Tony? I've got a lot of work to do and I really don't have time for these constant interruptions!"

Tony held up his hands in a soothing manner as he spoke. "Yeah, ok I understand that but I just had an amazing idea - like, you won't believe me when I tell you it's on a genius-level."

Pepper sighed tiredly. "Ok, Tony. Let's hear this new idea."

His face lit up like he'd just been given possession of a giant pizza (but not handed it because... eugh! Being handed something!).
"Ok, so I recently became friends with this random kid online through a wrong number incident, and-"

"YOU WHAT?" Pepper exploded, though she couldn't say she wasn't surprised. Of course Tony would talk to a total stranger and become friends with them. That's iron man for you. The world's protector in the flesh. "Tony, do I really need to give you a talk on internet safety?"

"No, no, it wasn't like that! I know it sounds bad, but he had injured himself and so I was trying to help him and he's a really sweet kid and I want to meet him! Pepper, pleasseeee can I meet him?" Tony rambled on, gesticulating wildly with his hands.

"Do you even know who he is? And do you plan to just... walk up to his door and say, 'hi. I'm Tony Stark. You were texting me, and I've traced the number to find out where you lived'?"

Tony shrugged. "His names Peter Parker. And I see no faults with my plan."

Stephen face-palmed. "Tony, really?"

Pepper placed her head in her hands and closed her eyes. If Tony wanted to meet this kid, he was going to meet the kid. And it would be better if he didn't scare the living hell out of Peter and end up in a law suit. God knows they had enough of those already. "Ok, no. You won't do that. Here's the plan..."

Peter's pov:

(The day: Saturday)

Peter was watching a Disney movie with Aunt May (she was having a good day) on the couch, when his phone buzzed. He stole a glance at May, who nodded to signify it was okay, before checking who texted him.

Weirdo 1:

Hey kid, do you like the avengers?

Peter:

YEAH!!! WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT? OF COURSEEER I DO THEY R AWESOME ESPECIALLY TONY STARK HE MAKES REALLY COOL INVENTIONS OR MAYBE BLACK WIDOW CUZ SHES REALLY SCARY AND I RESPECT HER