RIP Tony/MJ is weird

I didn't know what to name this chapter. But then I figured out a name. Cool cool cool. If words be the food of non-boredom, read on. (Totally my own words right there)

Tony POV:

Tony Stark left the Parkers' apartment feeling dissatisfied and confused. He had expected Peter to take the internship, for starters. He had wanted for them to bond over chemical bonds and burgers, but according to May, that wouldn't be happening.

Speaking of May, she seemed off. She had said... what was it? That Peter couldn't do the internship because of homework? Tony scoffed. Bullshit. Peter had never mentioned a homework overload - in fact, he'd said quite the opposite. But May probably just didn't want Peter to have the pressure of a job at the moment; he was young, after all...

His musings were interrupted by Stephen, who was apparently sitting on the living room couch next to him. Huh. He seemed to have made his way back to the compound without noticing. Stephen was looking at him, eyebrows raised and head cocked to the side.

"Oh, sorry. I was zoned out. What did you say?" Tony asked.

"I wanted to know how it went with Peter," Stephen said.

"Oh... well, it went okay I guess. Peter won't be an intern here, but I'll see him at the competition."

Strange nodded, a slight frown resting on his face. "I have to say, I would've thought Peter would jump at the chance to intern for THE Tiny Stank."

Tony rolled his eyes and shoved his boyfriend onto the floor.

Said boyfriend then let out a yelp, before sitting up on his elbows and exclaiming, "Ow!!"

Tony stretched himself out on the couch, taking up all of the space, before turning his head towards Strange. "Sorry, there's no room. Better try the chair."

Stephen ignored Tony, and sat back on the couch. Or, more accurately, on top of Tony's stomach.

"Ow!!"

Strange laughed, shaking his head at Stark.

"Really, I know I'm comfy. Like a pillow. Like a... Downey... pillow. But I have stuff to do and a suit to fix. You can schedule some Stark Hug Time with FRIDAY. Ta-ta." Tony tried to sit up, but Stephen refused to budge.

"No, I find myself quite comfortable here. And this way, I know that you're safe," Strange grinned.

Tony groaned, "Off! Now!"

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes."

"Nope."

Tony crossed his arms stubbornly (or tried to as best as he could with a person sitting on him). "Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes."

"Tony, we are going to spend some quality time together. You can't escape it."

"That's what you think," Tony mumbled.

"What was that?"

"I said you sound like Capsicle."

"Well Rogers is a... very competent man. I will take that as a compliment."

"It's really not," Stark replied.

"Oh, be quiet."

"Well I would like to leave, but I have a literal weight on my damn chest!"