Move

Tenn was walking through the city once more like usual. About a week passed by since the last battle. When he wasn't being chased down by Hunters, he attempts to enjoy his time. It wasn't easy though, being in a different realm and everything.

"A way to get out... how did I get here in the first place?" He thought to himself.

"Still thinking about how to get back?" Azrael asked. Tenn nodded.

"How do things even get here? From the human realm?" He asked.

"I don't know. My old job consisted of killing in secret. They decided I wasn't good enough I guess." Azrael explained in his cube form. Tenn looked down at him.

"Why exactly were you fired?" He asked.

"I told you, they just thought I wasn't good enough." Azrael lied. Tenn shrugged it off.

"Why are you even trying to get back anyway? It's not like you've been there your whole life. You've been here for almost ten years now." Azrael asked. The two walked into a cafe.

"It's not like I don't have any memories... or any good ones. There was some questionable stuff up there I remember, but most of them were good. I wanna go back." Tenn explained. Azrael looked up at him as Tenn got a drink for himself.

"Whatever. I'm not helping though. I don't wanna get found out." Azrael replied. Tenn glanced down at him.

"K." He said. He grabbed an energy drink. It wasn't like the ones from the human realm, but it wasn't much different. Tenn could feel himself getting more energized after drinking them. He left the cafe and headed for home. As he was, he looked up at the always black sky.

"Do you guys have aliens?" He asked.

"Like from space? Sure I guess, like conspiracies. I doubt that has anything to do with you being here." Azrael replied. Tenn sighed.

"I'm trying to come up with things here." He said, opening his drink. He took a sip from it. As he did, he felt his heart almost stop and his muscles tense up. He quickly spat out his drink and started coughing.

"What the hell!?" He shouted. Azrael just stared at him, a little confused. Tenn felt back to normal. He was taking deep breaths, trying to understand what had happened. Monsters walking past moved around him, seeing his situation.

"You good?" Azrael asked. Tenn stared at him, looking at him in disbelief.

"Do I look okay?" He asked.

"Sorry for checking your safety." Azrael replied, shimmying away. Tenn took a deep breath.

"That was... weird." He said to himself, catching up to Azrael.

"Never mind that. Anyway, any clue to how I got here?" Tenn asked.

"I've already told you no. I don't know the first thing when it comes to traveling realms." Azrael said. Tenn stared at him as they walked. For some reason, he didn't believe him. There was a sudden screech.

"Hunters?" Tenn asked, turning around. Azrael also turned. They saw two hunters on the street they were on. Monsters moved out of the way. Tenn turned around to see two more Hunters cutting them off.

"Must've been your commotion earlier. Nice one." Azrael said. Tenn glanced down at him.

"Shut up. Now's not the time." Tenn replied. The Hunters quickly began rushing at him. Azrael quickly wrapped around Tenn's arm as a way to stay with him. Tenn looked for a way out. One of the Hunters tried to ram him as he barely dodged.

"AZRAEL! SWORD, NOW!" Tenn shouted, panicking.

"I know! You don't have to rush me!" Azrael responded. Tenn grabbed the handle of the pitch black blade Azrael turned into and parried another Hunter that charged him. He back peddled and fell back as another Hunter missed it's tackle on him. The fourth Hunter leaped at him. Tenn rolled aside and began running. He turned to an alley and ran into it.