Monster

"What is this?" Tenn asked. He found a piece of paper on the ground in the building they were in. Azrael came up from nearby. Ace sat in one corner of the building. She didn't feel like talking.

"I don't... understand..." Tenn said. He and Azrael studied the paper. It had a sketch of some warehouse on the paper. It also had the words

"Want to leave?"

"Does... does this mean there's a way out?" Tenn asked out loud. Azrael couldn't answer that question. Meanwhile, Ace's eyes widened. A way out?

"Azrael. Do you know where this is?" Tenn asked. Azrael stared at the sketch. There was a moment of silence.

"Azrael? Yes or no?" Tenn asked, rushing him. He needed to know. This could be his only way out. After a second, Azrael grinned.

"Of course." He said...

"What did they do exactly?" A figure asked. He was at a chair. Next to him sat another figure that didn't say anything. In front of them stood another figure. The figure was a bit round shaped, like the top of a thumb tac. However, he was made completely out of a silver wire all around going down and dragging against the floor. There was an eye in the middle.

"They're the reason our forces are so low. The reasons for all of our missing Hounds and Hunters. Two humans... and..." The figure began. The other two figures watched.

"A-Azrael." He said. There was silence.

"I didn't think he'd need the help of a human." The main figure said. The wired figure cleared his throat.

"I'll try and put a stop to this." He said.

"No. You're not." The other figure replied.

"We will collapse because of him. I just need to at least kill those humans... especially that boy. He's stronger than the woman with him." The wired figure said. He turned away from everyone.

"You'll get yourself killed." The other figure said. The wired figure left. He had a plan. He always had a plan. He always thought. He always had a plan, the wired figure had...

"Ace. We're going." Tenn said.

"What do you mean?" She asked in return.

"The note we got. There's a warehouse. Someone is there that's gonna let us leave." He said. Azrael wasn't there with them. Tenn and Ace were alone.

"I think this monster— this person wants us to leave." Tenn explained. Ace stared at him for a second.

"Wait... I'm not coming with you?" She asked.

"No... but hold on, I'm not gonna leave you." Tenn said. Ace didn't reply.

"You'll be staying here, but Azrael will be here too! Not all of him, but some of him. He'll tell you how to get there. If this is a way out..." Tenn began. He smiled brightly.

"We can finally leave!" He said. Ace stared at Tenn's smile. He hadn't smiled like that since she's known him. Tenn couldn't even remember when he smiled like that. Meanwhile, Azrael was waiting for Tenn. Tenn left the building as Ace stayed with a piece of Azrael. Tenn nodded to her as he left, and he and Azrael made their way. Tenn couldn't take his mind off of it. Home. However, he was having doubts.

"Azrael." He began. Azrael's main body moved with him at the same speed.

"Will I still be human?" He asked. He didn't answer for a second.

"Of course. As long as you don't show that arm to anyone." He laughed. Tenn grinned.

"Yeah." He said. Soon enough, they arrived at the warehouse.