Watched

"What do we do?" Ace asked. Tenn glanced over at Azrael.

"I guess you can just get practice now. Turn into a sword Azrael." Tenn said. A piece Azrael popped out as his body went and hid away. It turned into a sword as Ace grabbed it.

"Why does he leave every time there's a fight?" Ace asked.

"I don't know. It's just practice for me I guess." Tenn replied. There were three Hunters approaching. Ace glanced over at her bag.

"I should grab my—" She was thinking before her train of thought was lost by a screech of pain from one of the Hunters.

"Are you gonna help or what?" Tenn asked, standing over a dead Hunter. The other two quickly approached as the Hound went and jumped to them. Tenn and Ace both dove out of the way as the Hound landed. As it did, it broke some of the ground and fell down a level. Ace went and grabbed her bag quickly.

"Let's get out of here!" Ace shouted.

"We can't. If they get away, more will come." Tenn explained. The two Hunters rushed at Ace. Ace gulped as she held the sword in a fighting position.

"I've seen enough movies. Hopefully." She thought to herself. One of the Hunters tried to get a scratch at her before she blocked with the sword. The other Hunter went to attack her when Tenn tackled it.

"Just deal with that one for now—" Tenn was saying before the ground broke some more due to the Hound. He and his Hunter fell down a level as the Hound tried to crush Tenn. Tenn held up it's foot then rolled out of the way. The Hunter charged him again as the Hound tried to slam its body into him. Meanwhile, Ace wasn't doing too good.

"This— isn't fair!" She shouted, deflecting scratches from the Hunters. She Back peddled as the Hunter tried to get a scratch. It tripped over into her.

"Dammit! Get off!" She shouted, thrusting the blade into it's back. It went right through, however the Hunter was still alive. It pushed Ace to the edge of the building, trying to take her with it. Ace pulled back the blade but it was too late. She lost her footing and the two fell off the side of the building.

"I'm gonna... d-die!" Ace exclaimed, losing her composure. However, like someone grabbed her, she stopped falling. The Hunter plummeted to the ground as Ace was holding on to something.

"Thank me later." Azrael said. The sword she had had wrapped around her hand and grabbed onto the ledge. She got back up.

"You can't die just yet. I still need you." Azrael explained. Ace stared at him for a second. She was confused.

"Huh?" She asked. Suddenly, the ground below them collapsed. Tenn was fighting the Hound as it backed up on its hind legs. He jumped at it and pushed it all the way down to its back, she finished it off at the neck. Tenn was taking heavy breaths. Ace watched him stand there with blood all over his left arm. She got that uncomfortable feeling again. She didn't like it at all.

"There's more coming." Azrael said. Ace and Tenn turned to him.

"What?" Tenn asked.

"There's more. Let's get going." Azrael said.

"How? Nobody would have told them we're... here..."  Tenn was saying. As he did, he turned to look off the building. He scanned the area.

"Is someone... watching us?" He asked.

"Who cares? We have to go. We'll lose them on the way." Azrael said. Tenn glanced back out. Why would Hunters know where they are. He shook his head.

"Whatever, we've gotta get some sort of cover." Tenn said. He walked over and grabbed Ace's shirt.

"Hey, what are you doing?" She asked.