New Face

After the events of Tenn's transformation, Azrael and him went a ways away before finding an abandoned building. It had construction tape all around, but what is some tape gonna do to stop them?

"Let's go." Tenn said. Azrael block followed him as he made his way off the building. Once at the street side, he and Azrael began walking.

"What do you remember from being back in your other realm." Azrael asked. Tenn thought for a moment. There was a long silence.

"Yeah. A few good ones. Why?" Tenn asked. Azrael looked up at him.

"What took you so long?" He asked.

"What do you mean? I just had trouble recalling them. That's all." Tenn replied. Azrael sighed.

"I'm positive you have some bad ones. You sure you're not messed up in the head because of genetics?" Azrael asked.

"That was rude." Tenn replied. The two walked past an alleyway. As they did, there was a loud crash. They stopped waking. Tenn turned around and looked back at the alley. He just stared at it.

"What are you doing? It's probably some birds or something." Azrael said. Tenn turned to him.

"Sorry." He said. He began walking beside him again...

"Urg... what... am I doing?" A woman asked herself. She was laying in a pile of garbage with a bag that seemed to be hers at her side. She looked around.

"What did I do?" She asked herself, getting up. She was wearing a little too big of a shirt. Her brown hair was down to her back, she wore leggings, and had no shoes on. Her eyes were green, and she had no clue what had happened. She sniffed around.

"Ew... I smell awful..." She said. She walked out of the alley way and looked around again. Her eyes widened.

"What... what is this..." She asked herself. A monster bumped into her. It turned to her, bowed its head, and walked off. The woman was confused. What the hell was she doing here? She started running down the road.

"How did I end up here? Did I do this? Last time I checked, I was... God what was I doing!?" She asked herself. She tripped on her ankle and fell. She looked around once more.

"Why... why why why! Where am I!?" She asked herself again, sounding like a broken record. As she did, she spotted something in the corner of her eye. Someone walked into a building alongside the road...

"Who are they?" She asked herself. Through a cafe window, she stared intensely at two people, or one person and one... pet. There was a boy with white hair and a brick with teeth. She was confused, but she was pretty sure he was human.

"So, what's today's agenda?" The boy asked.

"Well, considering we just moved, we'll need groceries." The block replied. The two finished eating some food and left the cafe. The woman silently followed.

"Maybe they know of a way back? He seems to know this place. Maybe he visits here... somehow?" She asked herself. The two walked for some time before entering another building. This time, the woman followed.

"What are they doing?" The woman asked herself. She silently followed the two around.

"Do we need this?" The boy asked, holding a package of some sort. It was probably chips.

"Do you absolutely need it?" The brick asked. The boy stared at him for a second.

"I'm getting it." He said, placing it in their cart. Once again, after some time, the two left the store.