Human

"You're... you're alive?" Tenn asked, watching Ignis crawl from the water. Tenn's arm was slowly fixing itself.

"No..." He thought. Ignis couldn't die. Tenn ran, and Ignis followed.

"I have to try something! I... I have to!" Tenn thought to himself. As he turned the corner, Ignis blocked him off.

"A shortcut!?" Tenn asked himself. Ignis swiped at him, snaking him hard through a building. Tenn tried to breathe. His body was on fire. Literally,

"Air— I... air..." He gasped. He couldn't breathe. He reached out, but couldn't grab anything.

"Will I die? I can't die! I've gone too far!" He started panicking. He coughed blood. He didn't know if he could stand it any longer...

"Why..." Tenn asked. He stared at the ground. He now felt cold. He smelt smoke, but not from his body. From a fire. He looked up to hear rustling trees and a gray sky. He got up.

"I'm back at... this place." He said to himself. He had full control over himself. He looked around, and saw the house. The back of it. There was a fire in the back. He walked over and sat next to it. It was warm.

"Why am I here?" He asked himself. It was quiet. He closed his eyes, trying to find peace. This place was unsettling. He knew it wasn't good.

"Why am I here?" He asked again. This time, there was a response.

"That's up to you." A voice said.

"Azrael!?" Tenn asked, shooting his eyes open. He saw a man. The man. The one that's been in his dreams.

"You... you're the..." Tenn began. He realized he had control of his body.

"It's your fault!" He shouted, jumping at him.

"You're still a child." The man said. Tenn stared at his hands. He was on the ground. He turned back to see the man sitting next to the fire, somewhere else than before. He had gray hair and looked pretty old. Tenn stood up and sat down as well.

"Why are you here?" He asked. The man took a sip from a drink.

"You're the one that's here. Answer your own question first." The man said. Tenn grit his teeth.

"I don't care about that! Who are you, and why are you in my head!?" Tenn shouted. The man sighed.

"I'm not in your head. I'm just who you think I am. The person I am to you." The man explained. Tenn stared at him.

"What?" He asked, confused.

"I am the man who you think I am. The one that's been doing stuff to you." The man grinned. The grin was familiar.

"Your name... what is it?" Tenn asked. The man sighed.

"I'm not sure. If you don't know, I don't know." The man said. Tenn grit his teeth again.

"Then why the hell are you in my head!?" He shouted.

"Because I'm part of you, Tenn!" The man shouted.

"Not possible! You're a bad person! You've... you... you made me do things... you made an orphanage... you did bad things!" Tenn shouted.

"I know, and that's why I'm part of you. We both did back things." The man explained.

"Like hell! I'm trying to fight for my life! Everyone I killed was because they attacked me first!" Tenn shouted. He felt hands on his shoulder.

"Really?" A woman's voice said. Tenn's eyes widened. He quickly turned around.