𝙶𝚘𝚝 𝙼𝚎 𝙵𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗' 𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝙲𝚛𝚊𝚣𝚢 𝙸𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎

𝙺.𝙿

"I think yo cousin feeling me," Bashar said rubbing his hands.

"Yeah right just because she was having a regular conversation with you? Humble yourself" I said laughing.

"Whatever you say plus I ain't feeling her as much as I'm feeling you though," He said smirking.

"That peach cobbler got you talking crazy I see," I said crossing my arms looking up at him.

"Never talking crazy I'm just speaking my truth," He said sitting down by me on the couch putting his arm over my shoulder.

"You having fun?" I said looking at him in his eyes.

"Yeah I'm enjoying myself it was cool meeting your family. I guess the next step is meeting your parents right?" He said nudging me.

"Boy please but speaking of parents I hope my dad comes," I said sighing.

"He'll come and if he doesn't that's ok, what about your mom?" He asked making me go a little tense.

"Um... I don't talk to my mom like that nor do I have a relationship with her" I shrugged hiding my hurt.

"Why not? If you don't mind me asking" He said concerned.

"No reason I just didn't grow up with her it's always been my dad and me and when she was there with us she never stayed long," I said.

"I'm sorry for you ma but it's ok you can have my mom though" He shrugged.

"I'm not gonna take your mom away from you because my mom wasn't around," I said laughing.

"I mean she'll accept you as if your hers you won't regret it I promise," He said.

"You're so goofy," I said hitting his arm.

"And y'all say y'all are just friends," My cousin Natalie said walking in the living room

"We are friends Nat," I said reassuring her.

"Why are y'all in here while everyone else is in the backyard?" Kara said smirking.

"We're just talking that's all we're gonna be out in a second though," I said.

"No that's ok that gives us time to talk we need to catch up anyways plus I want to know more about Bashar," Kara said.

"I don't mind go ahead," Bashar said smirking making me roll my eyes.

"She's not interested" I whisper in his ear.

"You jealous?" He shot back teasing me.

"Ok, so how did you guys meet?" Kara asked excitedly.

"We met in my job he was a customer he and his friends and I served their table and he was flirting with me the whole time," I said.

"So you were interested in her" Natalie asked as Bashar nodded.

They kinda had iffy looks on their face I could tell but Bashar couldn't.

"So then what happened?" Kara said.

"I gave her my number on one of the twenty-dollar bills I tipped her then she took forever to finally call me but in-between that I've been meeting her in the restaurant whenever I went to get something to eat and she would be my waitress and we tried to squeeze some conversation whenever she comes around," Bashar said.

"He would order rolls back to back just to talk to me," I said making everybody laugh

"So what do you do for a living Bashar?" Kara asked.