𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝙺𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝙸𝚝

𝙺.𝙿

There was banging against my door and I know it wasn't Shar because that wasn't his car and he knew not to bang on my door like some maniac.

Do I let them keep going I mean maybe if I act like I'm not here then they'll just leave?

"K.P I know you're in there! Just open the door I want to talk!" Tori said banging in my door again.

Why can't she just leave me alone we were never together in the first place for her to be acting like this, why do I always have to be so nice sometimes?

I got up and rolled my eyes and went to the door and opened it.

"Do I need to make a restraining order on your crazy tail? I told you not to come back I don't want to talk what is there to talk about?" I said putting my hand on my hip.

What is up with her coming to my house in the middle of the night?.

"What do you mean 'talk about what?' Why have you been ghosting me?" She said.

"I've thought I told you? I'm just not feeling this anymore" I said pointing between me and her.

"Why though? I need an explanation right here and right now!" She demanded.

"Excuse me you're on my porch in front of MY house to don't get to demand anything from me Tori it's late and I'm having a guest I don't need you being loud and interrupting my neighbors" I explained.

"I'm not leaving so-"

"So im gonna call the police then," I said reaching for my house phone.

"No you're not," She said grabbing my shoulder.

"Let go of me!" I said trying to snatch my arm away but for some dumb reason, I tripped over my pajama pants because they were too big for me at the bottom of them.

"Listen this can be easy just tell me why?" Tori said.

"So now you're threatening me you're crazy!" I said getting up.

"Just answer my question!" she yelled.

" I told you I just wasn't feeling you I mean look at how you're acting then you were always being controlling like we was a thing or something and you just tried so hard to be something that you're not. There are you happy now? Leave before I call the police" I said grabbing my house phone.

"You were the one being distant his else do you expect me to act?" She yelled

"And I told you why Tori just leave" I demanded.

"No, I'm not-"

"Khloe where my food at?-Oh wassup bro," Bashar said lifting his hand to dap Tori up.

She just looked at his hand making him put it down and shrug.

"Anyways how was the church dinner Khloe?" Bashar asked me opening up my fridge.

"It was fine -"

"So you guys don't see me right here!" Tori yelled

"Tori you need to leave I don't want to keep repeating myself," I said to her crossing my arms.

"Oh, He bothering you? or something?" Bashar asked.

"She wasn't talking to you" Tori snapped

"It don't matter if you're bothering her I'm gonna say something," He said back.

"Is this the reason why you can't answer my calls Khloe? Because you all up in this dude's face...it all makes sense now" She said.

"Girl..I've been decided to cut you off before I even met him so stop Listen I know that you are upset but you can't be mad when we weren't even a thing and you already caught feelings just from us talking I wasn't feeling you like that and you acting the way you acting proves why I dont need to be around you I know there are other girls around here that will like to be with you-".