𝙰𝚗' 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝙲𝚞𝚏𝚏𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚜 𝙰𝚛𝚎 𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚗' 𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝙱𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

𝙺.𝙿

"Kids aren't that bad it's just that they're just curious about their surroundings so they get into stuff" I explained to Bashar because he was so convinced that he couldn't watch kids because they are 'too bad'.

"Well that's the kids at your daycare my daycare was horrible," He said making me laugh.

I was at my second job which is the daycare and it was nap time for the kids and I didn't have anything better to do and Bashar was begging me to call him.

"And I bet you were right along with them because I know you were just as bad," I said.

"Not really I mean I use to fight a lot but that's it" He shrugged

"Boy,  who were you fighting in preschool?" I said.

"This dude kept trying me so I told my mama about it and she gave me the green light so I defended myself," He said.

"At least you stood your ground, I stayed getting bullied at school and my parents didn't condone fighting at all so I had to tell the teacher all the time," I said.

"And I can't see you getting bullied Khloe you were so pretty when you were a lil kid what would they be messing with you for?" He asked.

"Because of the way I dressed I don't know" I shrugged.

I heard him trying to hold his laugh but of course, he failed.

"What's so funny?" I said crossing my arms.

"I mean. I don't like the fact that you were bullied but them dresses you use to
wear was not it" He said laughing even harder making me turn down my volume.

"Ok let's not forget how your teeth were looking before them braces sir," I said calling him out.

"Ok, but what kid didn't have messed up teeth though?" He said trying to justify it.

"Whatever Pop," I said knowing that when I say that strikes a nerve.

"Khloe..you know I hate when you do that please don't make me catch a flight," He said sternly.

'Ok, ok don't pop a blood vessel drama queen" I said waving him off.

"Anyways what did you do with the money I have you K.P," he said emphasizing my name trying to be petty.

"I didn't do anything with it," I said.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because I don't know what to buy with it yet," I said.

"When is your next off day?" He asked.

"In the next two weeks I have to make up for all the days I missed when I was hanging around with you," I said.

"Just quit yo job already let me take care of you and everything" He groaned making me laugh

"Bashar stop being silly I can't afford to quit my job and I don't want to get on your nerves for asking for everything because I'm to busy relying on you," I said.

"You won't get on my nerves Khloe," He said.

"Ok but still," I said.

I had about 10 more minutes before the kids will wake up and I had to get a snack time ready for them once they wake up.

"Bashar I need to get everything ready for the kids for snack time so i'll call you when I get home ok?" I said.

"Do they HAVE TO get a snack?" He asked.

"Yes! Shar I can't skip their snack time they look forward to that" I laughed

"They'll be ok with missing a day," Bashar said making me playfully roll my eyes.