Chapter 1

Yajin Hidashi the successor of Son Goku. But what would happen if we change a few things in his history? Let's see.

A young Yajin Hidashi was running towards his cousin's house with a huge smile on his face. He made it to the door slightly panting he knocked and his aunt opened the door. She was a thin woman with green hair and green eyes.

The woman was Inko Midoriya and she would tell Yajin that Izuku was quirkless and Yajin would bring that spark of hope for Izuku when he told him that being a hero wasn't about a quirk. But his courage and bravery and will to do good. Even the appearance of Yajin's quirk with Izuku starting to write notes on his journal.

Soon the news of Yajin leaving Japan would bring some sad news for Izuku as both played one last time and Yajin would leave Japan.

However in this timeline everything changes with just one action of Izuku Midoriya.

4 years after Yajin left ,Izuku was bullied for his quirklessness but he never lost hope of becoming a hero. However his dream would have a time limit.

During a day in the park Izuku saw a villain go by and he tried to use him as a hostage. The villains quirk was a gas type and Izuku had inhaled some of the gas without knowing. The villain eventually threw him aside and ran off with the hero capturing him later but after 2 months Izuku was sent to the hospital.

(Somewhere in China)

Yajin was training his martial arts techniques and he learn his new fighting stance.

Yajin - Yeah this is the one. My body is pretty relaxed.

However before he could begin his training, Azura came running outside and she had tears in her eyes.

Azura - Yajin!

Yajin - Yeah mom what's wrong?

Azura - It's Izuku....he's dying.

Yajin was shocked no beyond shocked that Izuku was dying and so both of them quickly packed their bags and went back to Japan. After a day Yajin and Azura made it to the hospital and Yajin ran to the receptionist.

Yajin - I need the room of Izuku Midoriya! I'm family!

Nurse - He's in Room 32. Straight ahead then go left it's the first door.

Yajin thanked her and ran towards the room with Azura running behind him. He dodged many doctors as he even used his flight to get through and he made it to the room. Inside the window he saw Inko. Azura barely made it and saw Yajin scared to go inside.

Azura slightly opened the door and Yajin walked in and without even a second tears started to stream down his face and Inko looked at him with red puffy eyes. She had been crying for days. Sitting next to the other side of Izuku was a man with white hair and green eyes.