Chapter 10

Aizawa looked at the area and even he was slightly worried of how many villains there were. However he looked back and looked at 13 to give instructions.

Aizawa - Keep them safe and away from the battle. Make sure you contact the school of what's happening!

Ochaco - Yajin!

He looked back as he saw Yajin jump and land on the bottom level of the staircase.

Yajin - Hehe. This will be fun!

His leg muscles slightly got a little bulkier and a small image of Mirko appeared beside him.

Yajin - (Mirko Style: Luna Rush!)

Running at full speed he kicked away one villain from his head as he kept going forward and perform a front flip kick to another thug's head and he dodged a punch and kept going forward with Mirko's fighting style.

Yajin - Is that all you got?!

Aizawa - Damn it. He's a damn problem. Hurry leave the area!

He jumped down and started fighting off villains with Yajin a few feet away from him taking on villains left in right.

??? - Who is this brat? He is making us look even more foolish with him taking down each thug.

Yajin looked at the hand villain as both shared glances and Yajin delivered a smirk to him which annoyed the villain.

Ochaco was worried for her friend but even she knew that he could handle himself.

They ran to the exit however the mist like villain appeared and this got the attention of both allies.

Yajin was gonna rush over but many villains blocked his path as he dodged one and punched another in the face and kicked another back.

Aizawa - Above!

Yajin looked up and saw Aizawa's scarf reach his length of height as he grabbed it and wrapped a villains leg and Aizawa used him like a small wreaking ball.

A group of villains with strength enhancing quirks ganged up on Yajin as they punched him back as he blocked their attack and quickly got his footing as he blasted them back with a powerful blast.