Chapter 12

All Might stood in front of the rest of the students were on the top of the staircase. He threw his jacket away and instantly ran towards the villains.

Yajin - Ejiro...take Aizawa away. I'm fighting this guy alone so everyone...leave the area. Don't worry for me.

Kirishima wanted to protest but a hand was placed on his shoulder as it was Tokoyami. He nodded at his friend which confirmed the situation was handled.

Kirishima - You better win man.

Yajin nodded slowly as he looked at Ochaco and both looked at each other in silence. Looking into his calm eyes and expression she received an answer as she nodded and ran with the others.

Yajin - (I'm not sure what this power is but I'm not gonna question it. Still it's pretty unstable so I only have a short time)

Slowly walking towards the Nomu's direction as in the blink of an eye, landed a knee to the monsters head. It made no damage but he decided to use his state to his advantage.

Yajin - (Move at speeds it can't counter. Attack each angle and hit every point with everything.)

Every punch was at full strength and All Might could see the power being shown by Yajin and he was amazed of the strength he had but he knew that the strength wasn't gonna be enough.

The Nomu started to go on the offensive and their punches connected as each punch was strong and fast that even blew Kurogiri to the point where he couldn't get near them.

Yajin's aura flared up to his arm as the red lines of One for All flowed on his hand. Slowly his body dodged the punches of the Nomu and his fist got close to the brain area.

Yajin - (One for All 100%. Detroit Smash)

Skidding across the area as the Nomu went immobile for a moment as out from nowhere another person appeared. This person has the figure of a woman with bunny ears as she screamed with her leg raised up and landing a strong kick to the Nomu's head.

Yajin - Mirko

Yajin - Mirko.

Mirko - Sorry for arriving late kid. I had some traffic trouble.

Yajin didn't speak as he rushed back in and Mirko joined him as both circled the Nomu with constant attacks as they used the trees around them to attack from every point.

All Might - These two may be able to beat him.

Yajin - Not true.

All Might was shocked to hear Yajin speaking to him in his mind but he focused on the boy.

Yajin - We may be able to hold him off but we need you to join us so we can fight him together. You think you can keep up right now?