Chapter 9

Yajin was walking to school feeling so sleepy today however he was woken up when he heard some loud speaking and a microphone right on his face.

Reporter - Tell us. Are you one of All Might's students? How is he like a teacher?

Yajin rubbed his eyes and started to walk away but more cameras and microphones were constantly getting in his face as he glared at all of them.

Yajin - You want a scope then here's one.

A small shine came from his eyes and all of the cameras were destroyed as they feared for their life and started to rant on him. Quickly taking the chance he acted like he saw something.

Yajin - All Might?! Is that you over there?!

Running towards the left side of the building away from the entrance, he started to run and quickly passed the back area as he vibrated his voice box and shouted.

Yajin (imitating All Might) - HAHAHA!!! I AM HERE NOW WITH A NEW SUIT TODAY!!!

Taking it like a dog with meat, the media ran to his direction as he flew towards the entrance and told all the students to quickly enter since the media were nearby.

Aizawa - Not bad. I think we'll use you everytime they show up.

Yajin - I doubt they're that stupid to fall for it again.

His teacher smiled as both went back to class and he cleared his throat and spoke up.

Aizawa - Let's get down to business. Our first task will decide your future.

Almost the whole class tensed up thinking it was either a physical exam or a written exam whichever one it was, it couldn't be great.

Aizawa - You all need to pick a class representative.

Instantly that worry became a sigh of relief and instantly almost everyone started to scream for their classmates to choose them as class rep but Yajin was the only one who seemed really uninterested.

Ochaco - Are you not gonna choose anyone Yajin?

Yajin - Nah. I don't see the reason since no one will listen and follow. It's better to focus on your own discipline then wasting time following someone else who won't see your full potential.

Aizawa - That kid is pretty smart. If it was my choice, him and Yaoyorozu would be class reps. 

Iida then silenced everyone and told them that the best way to find out who should be the class rep would be through the voting system. Most of them were reluctant since they saw the reason very hard to choose but they ended up agreeing.

After a few minutes, all the votes were in and the board had two people with more votes

Yajin Hidashi - 5 votes

Momo Yaoyorozu - 2 votes

Yajin was slightly shocked of the five votes but he accepted the offer though he hated the idea of being a leader.

Eventually it was lunch time and Yajin wasn't eating like if it was his first meal in months. But he was eating like a normal person, now this seems normal for everyone but for his close friends then he knew it was worrisome.

Dark Shadow - Hey. Why aren't you eating right?

Kirishima - Yeah, by now you usually finish about 8 plates by now.

Iida almost choked on his juice hearing and almost imagining the sight of Yajin stuffing his face.

Ochaco - Is the vote still hitting you?