Chapter 3

It has been a year since Yajin and Ochaco became a couple luckily it has been going well for the two with Toga actually getting a part time job at a Cat Cafe.

Yajin and his friends went to school as it was the last day of middle school. Throughout the day they were pretty calm and happy with the day and they applied for their dream school. U.A High School.

However something caught the attention of Yajin. He saw a student by the name of Eijiro Kirishima getting hit by a small boulder in the face by another student.

Yajin scoffed as he jumped over the fence and landed behind the two students as one of the other students was about to be used for money.

Yajin - Is there a problem here?

Student - H-H-Hidashi?

Yajin glared at him and gave him a signal to leave as they let go the student and left running. The other student also left as Yajin walked towards Kirishima.

Yajin - Yo. You good?

Kirishima - Oh yeah. That's nothing to me.

Yajin - Well you seem pretty tough but you definitely needed help. Hey. Going in to save someone even if it just a bully, it's pretty noble.

Kirishima eyes widen as he smiled and Yajin and him started talking about their school choices.

Yajin - I'm going for U.A. What about you?

Kirishima - I don't know...I mean my quirk really isn't that strong so I don't think I'll be a great choice for a hero.

Yajin - The quirk doesn't have to be strong. I mean I wouldn't be this strong if I didn't train and broke through my limits. Even now I want to push myself even further.

Kirishima - Say...is just standing up...manly?

Yajin - If your standing up for yourself then it's pretty heroic but if you stand for others...than that's manly.

Kirishima smiled as he wiped a few tears away and both went on and caught up with Ochaco and Tokoyami.

Yajin - Toko. Ocha. I like for you guys to meet Kirishima.

Both would take Kirishima in with open arms as all four of them just went home as Yajin walked Kirishima home.

Yajin - I'm telling you, this is up to you. I'm not gonna force you but do what you think is right.

Kirishima - Maybe...

Suddenly both heard something as they turned towards the sound and saw a giant man standing over two school girls.

Kirishima dropped his bag and saw that everyone was scared and he noticed how their was no heroes nearby but he saw Yajin was

Kirishima dropped his bag and saw that everyone was scared and he noticed how their was no heroes nearby but he saw Yajin was...no where.

Yajin - Yo!