Chapter 2

Yajin - And I even got praised as a hero. It was pretty embarrassing but I'm glad she was safe.

......

Yajin stood up and placed a rose on the gravestone and smiled while walking away.

Yajin - I'll come back next week.

He walked back home and continued his training pushing himself to the brink so he could be the strongest hero and reach the number 1 spot.

(2 weeks after)

Yajin was passing through a park jogging early in the morning. He would constantly run for a 2 hour jog.

He then noticed someone, it was a girl who seemed to be crying and calling herself a curse. Yajin slowly walked towards the girl and he called out to her.

Yajin - Hey...are you ok?

The girl looked up and she had ash blonde hair, she had them in messy buns and her eyes were also yellow but she gave a small sinister aura.

??? - Please help me.

Yajin saw her hands were covered in blood and he saw a dead squirrel, he helped her up and inspected the squirrel seeing it having stabbed wounds. He felt a burst of maliciousness as he quickly turned around and grabbed the girls hand who was holding a knife.

Yajin - What are you doing?

??? - I can't resist. I want to see your blood.

He pushed her back and slapped the knife away as he grabbed her and pushed her to a wall. He gave her a small glare but suddenly he could feel a sense of hesitation.

Yajin - You don't want to do this. Do you?

She was shocked and tears started to stream down her face and she just started to cry and blame herself again but this time it was real.

Yajin - Why don't we start over? My name is Yajin Hidashi...who are you?

Toga - My name is...Himiko Toga.

After Toga explained her situation and even telling Yajin about her parents disowning her, he helped her to the police station and even explained to the police her situation. Normally she would be sent to a jail cell or if she was lucky a foster home but Yajin said he wanted to help her to control her urges and even control her abilities.

Yajin - Please Detective Tsukauchi....let me help her.

Tsukauchi - ......fine. I'm trusting you to keep her in check. Just make sure you train her and give her a better life than her old family would give her.

Yajin smiled and he took Toga to his house and she met Azura, both quickly became friends and even played together. Toga would forget her blood obsession when playing with Yajin.

Toga - Azura, Yajin. (sniff) Thank you for letting me live here.

They hugged her and they welcomed her to the family, they ate and Yajin and Toga slept in the same bed because Toga had a nightmare and Yajin made sure he comforted her.

(4 years later)

It has been 4 years since Yajin met Toga and eventually her blood obsession and control were perfect, as she didn't react at all and had control of her quirk even learning martial arts for defense and even using more weapons for just normal battle situations however she didn't wanted to become a hero at all. She was living the life she wanted. A peaceful and happy one.

Yajin was now 13 years old, Tokoyami and Ochaco had gotten stronger with Yajin helping them improve their abilities and Yajin would continue to visit Izuku's grave. He would even meet up with the man who was his father. Chizome Akaguro. Eventually after a bit of convincing from Azura and Yajin he gave up his desire and hanged up the identity of Stain.