Forced to go to school

3rd person pov 

"Ugh, My head "

Tricky Regain consciousness only to see he was in a giant block with metal corners with ironwood sitting on a chair next to a girl with orange hair standing next to him along with multiple weapons around your cell.

Tricky: " I take it those are for me." Tricky  touched his face to realize his mask was gone." YOUR MASK YOU CAN SEE MY FACE GIVE ME BACK MY MASK IRON FUCK." 

???: "Such Profanifty you were right sir he does have a mouth."

Ironwood: "calm yourself Tricky I just want to ask some questions."

Tricky: "FUCK THAT BITCH YOU DESTROYED MY ONLY HOME."

Ironwood:" do you want to be sedated again?"

Tricky didn't respond he took deep breathes and looked at ironwood in the eyes.

Tricky:" What do you want ironwood."

Ironwood:" Just want to ask some questions, you are quite a skilled fighter for someone your age."

Tricky:" I'm self-taught, I've trained myself before I was even 10 now. I want to ask you something why am I here? "

???: "you killed people for no reason and you have the nerve to ask why you are here."

Ironwood:" That's enough Penny go wait outside I want to talk to tricky in private."

Penny sighed and walked out of the room you merely waved bye, mocking her 

Tricky:" Listen Ironwood, it's just my job to kill people but sometimes it's good I killed some people they were gang leaders, bandits, minor criminals, I basically did you a favor."

Ironwood: "Killing isn't justice tricky it's injustice." 

Tricky: "it's funny so you don't stop the white fang for doing what they do"

Ironwood: "they fight for equality for the Faunus you kill only to kill because people tell you to do ."

Tricky: "so what will it be jail for me?"

Ironwood:" No your not 18 yet and knowing you would break out in less than a month so I called a friend and are not going to like where you are going."

Tricky:" Do your worst asshole."

Timeskip

Airship

Tricky:

Tricky screamed still in his cell as the airship was approaching a private school 

Tricky: "SCHOOL?!  why couldn't I just go to jail..."

ironwood:" A friend of mine personally requested that you come here."

Tricky:" an Insane assassin goes to school wow your mind really is filled with shit if you think I am not going to kill anyone."

Ironwood: " You can't and you won't, we confiscated your street sign not to mention your not going to be alone tricky also  you have a band on your wrist which means I can track you where ever you are."

Tricky:" wow I am being tortured, I got nerfed."

Ironwood: "You can keep your gun though you're going to need it for fighting Grimm and you cant be called tricky anymore you can make your own fake name and you will get joining in the 2nd semester but you already have a team with penny."