CANT KILL CLOWN

3rd Pov 

Ruby arrives at the top, only to see Cinder impaled Pyrrha with an arrow through the chest. Pyrrha dies, and her body is incinerated by Cinder. When Ruby sees this, she screams as a blinding white light emanates from her eyes, enveloping both the Wyvern, Cinder, and Tricky. The Wyvern was left frozen on top of Beacon attract hordes of Grimm, Cinder lost her eye and her arm... but succeeded. but what of the clown whereabouts? well with nobody to recover and the fact that he to was caught in the blast it is presumed that the clown has been killed by Ruby... 

Or so they thought 

???

Tricky:" Why am I here?" you thought until you realized what this was." OHHHHHHH this is hell... makes sense I kinda killed for sport and somewhat lied to tiny sometimes I just kill cause its fun... if this is hell why am I the only one here?" you questioned

???:" Cause this isn't hell." a voice said.

Tricky:" What the fuck... who said that?" you asked

???:" We are the higher powers and we teleported you here just before the blast we find your conflict and bloodlust amusing and we don't wish it to end so we decided to help you." they echoed."

Tricky:" huh...that's..." ok so how do I come back ima pay that asshole cinder a visit and cut off half of her body and leave it on my sign." you said 

Higher Powers:" Hold on clown before we send you back I believe you're going to need "adjustments"."  they said suddenly white energy shocked your body." 

 Higher Powers:" The improbability drive we placed one in your head don't let it get damaged it would increase your strength and speed and assist you with your alternate form

 Higher Powers:" The improbability drive we placed one in your head don't let it get damaged it would increase your strength and speed and assist you with your alternate form."

Tricky: "Neat but why."

Higher Powers:" let's just say so you can be as amusing as your counterpart. they said, " Oh, and also you might have a twisted and insane personality as well."