Stranded

"You all heard her right? Salem cant be killed." Ozpin tries to explain himself but Yang cut him off. "There was so much you could have told us!"

"Professor, What is your plan to defeat Salem?" Ruby asked.

"I...I don't have one."

"Well, this is going to be a problem... How do I warm these they're getting cold." The clown mumbled referring to the remains of his chicken. "Let me know when you guys are ready to get going I'm gonna listen to music."

While the gang begins to drop a guilt bomb on Ozpin you chicken dance to your music. Yeah, while they tear each other apart you just dance. 

While dancing the clown began to think for a moment and stopped

"You know now that I think about it why am I here, I can just leave these lackeys in the snow, but that lady did give me the sweet n' sour sauce, so I kinda owe her one, I can just take her with me, should I just go to Salem and kill her now? No... That would ruin the plot, plus I don't know where she is, The only reason I found Ruby was because of the plot damn, the plot is my greatest strength and weakness, Rember who you are Tricky, you are an assassin, DJ, Clown who kills people for money or just for the hell of it, Yeah when I get the chance Ima fight Salem for the hell of it, With this drive, I can fight to maidens at the same time imagine what more I can do given the chance. I should probably write this down before I forget."

"Tricky," Ruby called out. "We are leaving."

Tricky nodded and began to walk until they came across an abandoned farm. having no other options the crew decided to stay on the farm.

"I'm starving, does this place have any food?" Weiss asked.

"No Tricky here didn't bother sharing his chicken."

"Do you want to lose another arm?" The clown threatened.

Yang stood up taking offense to this and gave the clown a stare to which he stared back.

" Nobody gets in the way of the sweet n sour sauce."

"Enough out of you two, and close the door it's getting cold as it is." the old lady said.

A few minutes later while Weiss was upstairs she discovered something horrifying and screamed in terror.

 Tricky just brushed this off saying."Oh, it's just dead bodies."

Blake looked at him in disbelief "Just Dead bodies?"

"But of course don't tell me this is your first time seeing a body? And before you say anything I a̴̩̰̺̗̪̭͈̒̈́́͑͐̐̚m̵̢̛̼͍͇̮̏̔̊̐̎̐̓̿̌́̔͐͒͒͠ͅͅ an assassin so no this isn't the first time"Tricky then walked back downstairs as if nothing happened before popping his head back up. "I'm gonna go look for some food." and left.

"W-whats wrong with him?!" Yang shouted. "Why do even travel with him he's insane!"

"We don't really have much of a choice Tricky may be Crazy but he did take on 2 maidens and lived. that isn't just luck kid." Qrow responded.

"Come to think of it how did he survive.... not just the fight with the maidens the beacon incident he was thought to be dead and just came back about a year later not to mention his skin has a faint green hue." Blake said causing everyone to think back for a moment, was his skin always like that.

"Blake he a trained assassin, That probably makes offensive jokes and enjoys dark humor, he probably did something to his skin to look like that. Qrow reassured.

Blake nodded. but deep down she knew something was wrong and Ruby had the same feeling now that tricky came back he is more unusual but then again his fight with Emerald...A semblance like that is way too Powerful. Ruby kept quiet for now until she and Blake confirmed their suspicions to be true.

Timeskip

It was the next day and everyone seemed off or tired but why was tricky not feeling this his drive prevents such tomfoolery that an something about being insane. It was until then Ruby began to get affected and dropped the lamp.

"How unfortunate...Anyway! Let's go this town was crappy anyway." Tricky shrugged

"NO!" Ruby shouted. "We have to go and get it."

The other colors groaned and followed Ruby while Tricky looked for a spare tire for the wagon cause crazy shit always happens in the basement. after a while they came out of the house running in fear turns out Grimm was in the basement. 

"You see kids if your gonna scooby doo shit don't. Run away in the opposite direction. anyway, that's all folks." 

"Who are you talking to?" Oscar asked.

"Don't worry bout it."